MachEMama

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands - MME Space White
Country flag
My delivery date window has passed. My MME is still at the ramp in Portland with no updates. My tracker through Ford notes 3 days till delivery. I am assuming doing a check of the bolts? Anyone else in Oregon have updates?
Sponsored

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My delivery date window has passed. My MME is still at the ramp in Portland with no updates. My tracker through Ford notes 3 days till delivery. I am assuming doing a check of the bolts? Anyone else in Oregon have updates?
I'm sure yours will arrive soon. Mine arrived at my dealer yesterday. They will prep it on Monday and I'll pick it up on Tuesday. Dealer sent pics last night. I don't want to see it until it's been cleaned up.

MachEMama

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands - MME Space White
Country flag
My Space White AWD Premium MME came in late last night to the dealership. The dealership stayed open late to let me peak at it! It was so dirty! Dirty hand prints all over the white door panels. The light gray interior is a lot lighter than I imagined! The dealership is doing inspection, cleaning it up and putting on the coats package for me to pick up tonight. Ford pass hooked up quickly. Car came with 85% battery. Current battery is showing 100% charged with 188 miles to empty. More details to come!

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just picked up our Rapid Red AWD Premium Mach-E. Visually, the car is perfect. Build quality is excellent. Dealer helped me set-up PAAK and it seems to be working flawlessly. He had received new PAAK set-up instructions via email from Ford yesterday. They seem to really help. Spending the afternoon trying to set-up both my wife's and my profiles.

blheron

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I took delivery of my MME FE (red) at Wilson Motors in Corvallis Oregon. They checked and it appears to be the first Mach-e delivery in Oregon. My build date was 12/31/20.

blheron

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I took delivery of my MME FE (red) at Wilson Motors in Corvallis Oregon. They checked and it appears to be the first Mach-e delivery in Oregon. My build date was 12/31/20.
My Mach-E is not here yet. Looking for a Dealer to be my service location. Are you happy with Wilson's? Do they seem technically knowledgeable?

OP
OP

0CO2

First Name
0CO2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE
Occupation
Academic
Country flag
My Mach-E is not here yet. Looking for a Dealer to be my service location. Are you happy with Wilson's? Do they seem technically knowledgeable?
They are getting better. Initially they were clueless about how to service it. By the end of last week they were able to flash new firmware into 6 of my car's system modules. So definite progress.

Yesterday took the car on its first proper roadtrip from Philomath to Bend and back over very snowy Tombstone and Satiam passes. Traction control worked well. Adaptive cruise control shut down when the sensors got covered in dirty snow, but otherwise no problems.

Car no longer looks brand new because of gravel and grit kicked up from vehicles in front of me - and windshield is a chip magnet because of aerodynamics of front vehicle design - so beware winter driving.

Efficiency was disappointing even with no cabin heating - I've owned Chevy Bolts these past four years and they are in a different class in terms of efficiency. Had to charge for 3 hours at a level-2 charger in Bend to get back home with a 15% reserve. ABRP and Meach-e nav both indicated I'd need to charge for a bit over an hour. That wasn't correct. Also Mach-e nav directed me to non-existing chargers in Bend but I used my Chargepoint app to find an actual one. No level-3 chargers yet for non-Teslas anywhere between I-5 and Boise along US-20...

blheron

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
retired
Country flag
They are getting better. Initially they were clueless about how to service it. By the end of last week they were able to flash new firmware into 6 of my car's system modules. So definite progress.

Yesterday took the car on its first proper roadtrip from Philomath to Bend and back over very snowy Tombstone and Satiam passes. Traction control worked well. Adaptive cruise control shut down when the sensors got covered in dirty snow, but otherwise no problems.

Car no longer looks brand new because of gravel and grit kicked up from vehicles in front of me - and windshield is a chip magnet because of aerodynamics of front vehicle design - so beware winter driving.

Efficiency was disappointing even with no cabin heating - I've owned Chevy Bolts these past four years and they are in a different class in terms of efficiency. Had to charge for 3 hours at a level-2 charger in Bend to get back home with a 15% reserve. ABRP and Meach-e nav both indicated I'd need to charge for a bit over an hour. That wasn't correct. Also Mach-e nav directed me to non-existing chargers in Bend but I used my Chargepoint app to find an actual one. No level-3 chargers yet for non-Teslas anywhere between I-5 and Boise along US-20...
Thanks!
Good road trip. Note: there is a semi-fast charger in Burns (62.5 kw) but that is it.
Sponsored