Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Oh hey! I got called out here! I'm happy to report that it didn't really settle in until about 1500 miles (I swear those first 1,000 miles it's programmed not to learn much from your specific vehicle and driving. It was stuck down around 230 until about 1200 miles, despite averaging around 3.5mi/kWhr.

But now that number updates all the time. I was getting guesstimates of 320-340 in summer, and now down to about 190 in the winter (temps in the 30s) Based on my actual kw usage, those numbers are fairly accurate to what it calculates out to: about 3.7 mi/kWhr summer, and about 2.4 mi/kWhr in the winter (I take more short trips than long ones).

My advice: keep driving, it won't become more accurate (unless the programming has changed) until you've got at least 1,000 miles under your belt.

Also: I couldn't be happier with this vehicle. I've had zero major issues (a SYNC reboot here and there), and took it on a 1300 mile road trip, no problems with fast chargers, and it's comfortable and a highway champ for hours on end!
Hey @SpacePony so glad you got things settled for yourself. Love to see it. ? enjoy that car.

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
@Administrator Can we get a sticky thread posted somewhere extremely visable with a compliation of the most popular cold-weather battery posts? We have to do something to stem the flow of these questions coming in by new users or it's just going to continue like this for 4 more months.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.