TeddySquared

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Recently received my MME. Ordered a Premium AWD Extended Range. Window sticker shows the 270 range with the charge for the extended battery but when i got it fully charged for the first time today, (Dealership did not fully charge it) the Range shows 212 @ 100%. I have had the car for less than 2 weeks now.

Could my driving history and weather really be driving the range that far down? I have put 300miles on it, but don't drive every day. Live in Denver, weather has been between 20 at a low and about 60 at a high in the past 2 weeks. No new tires or anything like that yet either.
Sponsored

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
Recently received my MME. Ordered a Premium AWD Extended Range. Window sticker shows the 270 range with the charge for the extended battery but when i got it fully charged for the first time today, (Dealership did not fully charge it) the Range shows 212 @ 100%. I have had the car for less than 2 weeks now.

Could my driving history and weather really be driving the range that far down? I have put 300miles on it, but don't drive every day. Live in Denver, weather has been between 20 at a low and about 60 at a high in the past 2 weeks. No new tires or anything like that yet either.
In short, yes.

dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag

My car never shows 270 miles, the highest was 221. There is a lot of posts with the same question. Search will help you to find the answer.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Well f**k.. Sounds like you have heard this before lol.. Happen to know where to point me?
Ron, you are new here so I apologize for the reaction. This is a very common post in this forum, and there are lots of discussions about it. Here are a few links that should help you get an idea about what is going on. In short, what you seeing is normal.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/shouldnt-my-display-read-270-100.12589/

https://www.macheforum.com/site/posts/297977/

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ulate-how-far-your-mach-e-can-really-go.6104/

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Well f**k.. Sounds like you have heard this before lol.. Happen to know where to point me?
You clearly have a range problem. It should be closer to 170...

Dozens of posts. Many to read....

Cm12

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Yeah, 212 would be incredible. Iā€™m down to about 100 miles per full charge in 30 degree weather. And yes, this is confirmed mileage, not just the GOM, and I only average about 1.4 miles per kWh in 30 degree weather. For me, the GOM is pretty accurate in both hot and cold weather. Average is about 3.3 in warm weather and 200+ miles. Cold weather sucks.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Yeah, 212 would be incredible. Iā€™m down to about 100 miles per full charge in 30 degree weather. And yes, this is confirmed mileage, not just the GOM, and I only average about 1.4 miles per kWh in 30 degree weather. For me, the GOM is pretty accurate in both hot and cold weather. Average is about 3.3 in warm weather and 200+ miles. Cold weather sucks.
Even down here in 50 degree weather today I noticed a range drop from my average of 3.5 miles per kWh down to 3.0 miles per kwh.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

Hint: youā€™re from Colorado.
second hint: itā€™s January.
Third hint: try search
?
Sponsored

Last edited: