PicassoPC

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E CaRt1, 2011 Nissan Leaf
Country flag
I just picked up my California Route 1 edition with only 8 miles on it yesterday. At delivery the range (with only 8 miles on the odometer) with a 100% charge was 270 miles. Drove it home, ran some errands and then plugged into the included Ford portable charger. This morning, at 100% charge and 68 miles on the odometer, I have a 271 mile range reporting.

I'm going to be patient and give this some time to increase - as I understand the gauge is a "best guess". However, this really should be explained at delivery, especially when I specifically ordered this model for the 305 mile range - sacrificing some really nice options that are included in the Premium models.

You'd think starting new (at only 8 miles) the range would start at 305 and then adjust from there...

2021-05-21 08.24.45.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
SpacePony

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
I just picked up my California Route 1 edition with only 8 miles on it yesterday. At delivery the range (with only 8 miles on the odometer) with a 100% charge was 270 miles. Drove it home, ran some errands and then plugged into the included Ford portable charger. This morning, at 100% charge and 68 miles on the odometer, I have a 271 mile range reporting.

I'm going to be patient and give this some time to increase - as I understand the gauge is a "best guess". However, this really should be explained at delivery, especially when I specifically ordered this model for the 305 mile range - sacrificing some really nice options that are included in the Premium models.

You'd think starting new (at only 8 miles) the range would start at 305 and then adjust from there...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Wrong Battery Pack? 2021-05-21 08.24.45
The premium AWD models (rated for 270) start off guessing about 220 miles (new or after a reset), and it took 1,000 miles for it to actually reflect my average driving. So yeah, be patient. REALLY patient.