Different Driver Profiles?...What can be customized?

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
I'm getting my Mach E at the end of the year and my GF and I will be sharing the vehicle as our main transportation...

Well, we have a family Spotify Account and well we have total opposite tastes of music on certain items....

Can the following be customized per profile?
- Screen Settings
- Spotify Account
- Drive Modes
- Lighting
Sponsored

Nemy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
I'm getting my Mach E at the end of the year and my GF and I will be sharing the vehicle as our main transportation...

Well, we have a family Spotify Account and well we have total opposite tastes of music on certain items....

- Screen Settings
- Spotify Account
- Drive Modes
- Lighting
There's a bunch. Mainly drive mode, seat position, temperature settings, lighting, one pedal, and unit of measurement (since I still use celcius). Your music and Spotify will likely just be running off android auto/car play but you can set a primary phone so that it prioritizes which one it pairs with.

beschorr

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium AWD SR
Country flag
If you change something - like your seat position - do you need to somehow "save" or update the profile, or does it just automatically assume that new position is the position you want in your profile?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
If you change something - like your seat position - do you need to somehow "save" or update the profile, or does it just automatically assume that new position is the position you want in your profile?
Seat position has to be saved to one of the memory setting on the door. If someone else drives the car in your profile and adjusts the side mirrors or seat position then it returns to your settings on the next drive cycle.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
You need to re-save the changes. Shift to park and press and hold your profile number on the door until it beeps. That saves your settings.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

- Screen Settings
- Spotify Account
- Drive Modes
- Lighting
I have no experience with Spotify so can't comment on that part of your question....

I have 4 profiles in my car, each linked to a fob. Me, Wife, Son and Guest.
From memory, the items that are programmed to each profile are mirrors, seat position, radio station presets, drive modes, driver aids and navigation favorites/history.
Sponsored