Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E?

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 520D Land Rover Evoque
Country flag
No, for a lease car you do not have to pay the deposit as you also will not be the owner and formally you yourself will not contractually order the car. The lease company does as they will be the owner of the car.
Sponsored

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
I didnt have to make that payment. I just confirmed the lease contract and that was it.
So no need to make advance payment.
I think the 1000 is just for private buyers that consider buying one but are not 100% sure.
Thats all Ford wants to know - that you will buy it for sure
I've made a private payment, just to have a quick reservation...now I've connected my private reservation number to the official order by a lease company...so in my opinion Ford can pay back this amount to me...

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
Didn't make a payment neither, just ordered it via the lease company.
That also means I don't have a reservation on the Ford website, so that is bit more difficult to follow in case of updates etc.

Requested Ford to load it on the site, but they seem to struggle there.

Mars-E

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 318D
Country flag
I've made a private payment, just to have a quick reservation...now I've connected my private reservation number to the official order by a lease company...so in my opinion Ford can pay back this amount to me...
Hi, I also made a private reservation at first and payed €1000. After transfer the reservation to the lease company Ford NL payed me back. The selected Ford dealer caried out the payment however.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Called Ford NL yesterday about chanching to 19"/20" trims. Kind lady on the phone but she had no clue at all. She asked me to send a mail, which I did. I am curious if and when I receive an answer.

For all other 2019/2020 types, Ford has a list of optional trims. Apparently you receive 600 euro for the 18"Lm wheels in case of replacement.

https://www.ford.nl/content/dam/gux...enaanbod/FordWielsetsZomerbanden2017-2018.pdf

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Just received the email below. Only one week after ordering the lease car they postpone the introduction towards early 2021 ?
This will increase personal paid tax with more than 26% each month ?

Beste meneer/mevrouw,

Bedankt voor jouw geduld. We hopen dat het met jou en jouw familie goed gaat in deze bijzondere tijden.

Op dit moment werken we hard om al onze fabrieken weer op te starten, daarbij heeft de gezondheid van onze medewerkers en klanten de hoogste prioriteit. Helaas, heeft de COVID-19 pandemie ook een behoorlijke impact op onze fabriek in Amerika, waardoor de leveringen van de Mustang Mach-E ook voor Nederland vertraagd zijn. We verwachten dat de eerste Nederlandse leveringen begin 2021 plaats kunnen vinden.

We beseffen ons dat dit een behoorlijke impact heeft op de fiscale bijtelling van de door jou bestelde Mustang Mach-E. Aangezien dit nieuws ons pas zeer recent heeft bereikt, beraden wij ons nu over vervolgstappen en hopen jou daar op korte termijn over te kunnen informeren. Omdat jij als een van de eerste een reservering hebt geplaatst, ben je in ieder geval verzekerd als een van de eerste met de Mustang Mach-E te kunnen rijden.

De productie van de Mustang Mach-E prototypes begon net voor de sluiting door de COVID-19 pandemie en we zijn erg onder de indruk van de kwaliteit van de auto. Zoals benadrukt in de recente e-mail over de prestaties van het laden, blijven we de Mustang Mach-E verbeteren en zijn we ervan overtuigd dat hij jouw verwachtingen zal overtreffen! We houden jou op de hoogte van de voortgang van jouw order en al het opwindende productnieuws dat we nog gaan delen over onze volledig elektrische SUV.

Wij hopen op begrip voor deze uitzonderlijke situatie. Nogmaals bedankt voor jouw geduld

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SR RWD Mach-E Star White Tech Pack Plus
Country flag
This really would be very bad news.
I was told by Ardea Ford Netherlands that they are planning to register your lease car in 2020 even when it will be delivered beginning of 2021.
So not all hope is lost

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
That ruins the day.....

Strange that they told people that it would be delivered in November only a week ago.
But don't think they'll put this on mail to everybody when they still expect a 2020 registration.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Just received the email below. Only one week after ordering the lease car they postpone the introduction towards early 2021 ?
This will increase personal paid tax with more than 26% each month ?

Beste meneer/mevrouw,

Bedankt voor jouw geduld. We hopen dat het met jou en jouw familie goed gaat in deze bijzondere tijden.

Op dit moment werken we hard om al onze fabrieken weer op te starten, daarbij heeft de gezondheid van onze medewerkers en klanten de hoogste prioriteit. Helaas, heeft de COVID-19 pandemie ook een behoorlijke impact op onze fabriek in Amerika, waardoor de leveringen van de Mustang Mach-E ook voor Nederland vertraagd zijn. We verwachten dat de eerste Nederlandse leveringen begin 2021 plaats kunnen vinden.

We beseffen ons dat dit een behoorlijke impact heeft op de fiscale bijtelling van de door jou bestelde Mustang Mach-E. Aangezien dit nieuws ons pas zeer recent heeft bereikt, beraden wij ons nu over vervolgstappen en hopen jou daar op korte termijn over te kunnen informeren. Omdat jij als een van de eerste een reservering hebt geplaatst, ben je in ieder geval verzekerd als een van de eerste met de Mustang Mach-E te kunnen rijden.

De productie van de Mustang Mach-E prototypes begon net voor de sluiting door de COVID-19 pandemie en we zijn erg onder de indruk van de kwaliteit van de auto. Zoals benadrukt in de recente e-mail over de prestaties van het laden, blijven we de Mustang Mach-E verbeteren en zijn we ervan overtuigd dat hij jouw verwachtingen zal overtreffen! We houden jou op de hoogte van de voortgang van jouw order en al het opwindende productnieuws dat we nog gaan delen over onze volledig elektrische SUV.

Wij hopen op begrip voor deze uitzonderlijke situatie. Nogmaals bedankt voor jouw geduld
Google translate:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your patience. We hope that you and your family are doing well in these special times.

At the moment we are working hard to restart all our factories, the health of our employees and customers has the highest priority. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic also has a significant impact on our factory in America, which means that deliveries of the Mustang Mach-E have also been delayed for the Netherlands. We expect the first Dutch deliveries to take place in early 2021.

We realize that this has a significant impact on the tax addition of the Mustang Mach-E you have ordered. Since this news has only reached us very recently, we are now considering further steps and hope to inform you about this in the near future. Because you are one of the first to make a reservation, you are at least assured to be one of the first to drive the Mustang Mach-E.

Production of the Mustang Mach-E prototypes started just before the closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic and we are very impressed with the quality of the car. As highlighted in the recent loading performance email, we continue to improve the Mustang Mach-E and we are confident it will exceed your expectations! We will keep you informed of the progress of your order and all the exciting product news that we are going to share about our fully electric SUV.

We hope to understand this exceptional situation. Thanks again for your patience

Rudi

First Name
Optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-max Energi
Country flag
Are we being f****d bij Ford Netherlands? 1 week before Ford announced that the delivery of the MME in The Netherlands is delayed till 2021 we have to sign our lease contracts? Did the know that? Where they scared of all business drivers cancelling their reservations? Changing delivery from 2020 to 2021 will cost us a LOT of money. I hope some options are available to prevent that. Maybe VIN-numbers can be given out to date the car to 2020? A lot is going through my mind now. This week i'm surely going to examen my options.

Ted Hanky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander
Country flag
This is really bad news and all of us have been asking this question for months now. They need to guarantee a 2020 license plate otherwise it need to be canceled. You better go for phev or ice car.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I agree that there is a bigger picture here. In the week of 9th of May Dutch reservations were made final orders. A week after good news about faster charging was announced in the US and also in Dutch press Ford refers to 30% better charging using fast chargers in the Netherlands ( is there a demo model in NL) . So everyone happy. And again a week after Ford informs Dutchmen about delays.
I think they are concerned about cancellations. I seriously consider to withdraw the contract.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Are we being f****d bij Ford Netherlands?
I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet, but it sure seems that way. In either case the strong arm tactics they employed last week look even worse right now.

When they realize how big of a PR nightmare this can become I think they will either let you out of the contracts or find a way to get a VIN before January 1st so the registrations can be made for you in 2020.
Sponsored