Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E?

OP
OP
J@@P

J@@P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range Lucid Red (reservation)
Country flag
Ordered mine in January. I can see the status now in my account on the Ford.nl website.
Sponsored

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Let's hope the Mexcian factory won't shut down, so the Mach e can arrive safely in the Netherlands in Q4-2020.

As the tax issue is very important for me, I do hope Ford knows the date of delivery before we need to close the order!

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SR RWD Mach-E Star White Tech Pack Plus
Country flag
Let's hope the Mexcian factory won't shut down, so the Mach e can arrive safely in the Netherlands in Q4-2020.

As the tax issue is very important for me, I do hope Ford knows the date of delivery before we need to close the order!
Same thought here! Later than Q4 would be a huge financial bummer!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I made a reservation via Alphabet Lease
Star White 75 KwH RWD Mach E.
Extras:
Technology Pack plus (with glass roof and B&O soundsystem)
19 inch wheels
Towbar ?
Lucky you. Here in UK SR RWD doesn't come with tech pack+ or glass roof or anything really.

Ted Hanky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander
Country flag
I received confirmation today from lease company for delivery in wk53! of 2020...

Anyone else same experience? Will call on Monday with dealer to see if this is a realistic date or not

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
I received confirmation today from lease company for delivery in wk53! of 2020...

Anyone else same experience? Will call on Monday with dealer to see if this is a realistic date or not
Yes better call your dealer as there are only 52 weeks in a year. ;)

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SR RWD Mach-E Star White Tech Pack Plus
Country flag

When I ordered my ME via Alphabet in the beginning of Feb, the expected delivery date was 30/12/2020....:confused:

Ted Hanky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander
Country flag
Did you check with the dealer? Last day of the year in both cases does not sound very reliable in my opinion

Arjan

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Order my AWD ER Infinite Blue back in Februari, funny how some of you already got a deliverydate, because the car isn't produced yet.
My previous car was set to a license plate also the end of (28 or 29) December 4 years ago. Before i got it it was Februari the next year. So it would not be surprised if we get the car delivered in 2021 but with a license plate from december 2020.

If they have all the correct numbers they can assign a license plate even when the car still is in Mexico.

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
I ordered start of Feb as well. But changed it few weeks ago from RWD to AWD because of the appearance of the AWD. Same situation, official delivery in week 53, but when I spoke to the dealer he told me the lease company puts that in there, but it will probably be there way sooner. Nevertheless we'll have to see now with the COVID-19.

Ordered the black AWD black with tech pack plus.

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
My colleague from HRM just asked some offers (ER RWD Black TP+) from lease companies, so hopefully she will receive them soon and the pony will fit in my lease budget. I've read Alphabet & Athlon are amongst the lucky ones who will have a Mach e in their lease car park, anyone else placed an order with another lease company?

As I've already made a reservation in February I suppose to be part of the first batch of deliveries, whenever it may be.:cool:

Just a wish, for supporting driving EV's, the government will extend the 8% period to 31.03.2021 ?

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
I'm with ALD, was thinking about that extend as well, especially with the economy in mind coming period. There is a chance they'll postpone it.

But lets just hope it will get here somewhere Oct-Dec, better sooner then later ;)

Ted Hanky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander
Country flag
I am with Athlon. Indeed also understood from dealer that they did not receive any message about delay. I don't mind when it comes in 2021 as long as it has the 2020 registration. Ordered infinite blue RWD performance pack plus. Could not spend more for the 19inch wheels unfortunately..
Sponsored