Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911/ ordered an MME-RWD 75kwh Iconic Silver + Technology PackPlus
Occupation
Manager non-important stuff
Country flag
Quick update: spoke to Alphabet car lease this morning. They heard about the 3K discount, but they have not received official messages from Ford yet,
Same here, also was informed by my lease-company that Ford offers the 3k Fiscal value discount, but in case the 8% fiscal regime is continued into 2021 then the 3k is off the table, of course...you can't have the cake and eat it;)
Sponsored

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 520D Land Rover Evoque
Country flag
Did Alphabet confirm that only the fiscal value will go down with 3k or that also their investment in buying the car will be 3 k less (probably resulting in lower lease fees)

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Did Ford ask you to respond before a specific date?
I hope not before the end of this month, as hopefully the Dutch government will decide what to do with the bijtellingspercentage from 2021.

Fyder Zewis

First Name
Fyder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4, ordered FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
I have a contract with Dutchlease. They deceased the initial monthly amount with € 20. In total over the whole period not equal to € 3.000 but it helps. The total net impact is € 55 per month. I can live with that.

ArthurW

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Service Manager ICT company
Country flag
Same here, also was informed by my lease-company that Ford offers the 3k Fiscal value discount, but in case the 8% fiscal regime is continued into 2021 then the 3k is off the table, of course...you can't have the cake and eat it;)
Hello Paulie, which leasing company are we talking about in your case? I'll check Dutchlease and Wensink tomorrow.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am curious if indeed leasecompanies reduce their monthly fee because of the 3k lower investment.

Keep us posted?

Mars-E

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 318D
Country flag
In case of lower lease fee still have to benefit as employee. But that's depending on the policy your company have regarding lease. I have to discuss a settlement with the HR department in case lease fee decrease.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, thanks so Dutchlease did. Any info on the others like alphabet, leaseplan, multilease, Wensink?

Mars-E

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 318D
Country flag
I'm with Leaseplan but haven't heard anything from them. Will give them a call this week to see what their plans are. After that, depending on whether lower fee or not, will have a chat with our HR/fleet owner. All together might result in not cancel the order.
My dealer, Wassing, told me I have a few weeks time to make a final decision. So I'll wait till July if government will extend the 2020 tax regulation. Fingers crossed, but not much hope however.

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
In case of lower lease fee still have to benefit as employee. But that's depending on the policy your company have regarding lease. I have to discuss a settlement with the HR department in case lease fee decrease.
I think I'm in the same situation. My company covers the whole lease fee. So would be difficult to discuss a settlement to get money from them as they pay less lease fee...

Cvdbos

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deleted my reservation
Occupation
Retired LtCol RNLA
Country flag
As a private buyer I got a call from my dealer informing me about this reduction.
Hopefully you can understand that I keep my fingers crossed that the Dutch government won't change their tax incentives.

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
Just got a call from my dealer as well, 3k reduction on the price, when I keep the order. I don't have to take any action, they'll speak to the lease company later on.

Indeed when the Dutch government will keep the 2020 tax they'll drop this price reduction.

I'm keeping the order anyway, just don't see a good alternative for the car.
So I'll see what happends, fingers crossed on decision of the Dutch government.
Sponsored