Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E?

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 520D Land Rover Evoque
Country flag
I also stay and decided two weeks ago not to cancel my order.
Today I received a final written confirmation of my order from the lease company.
Expected delivery date in the final confirmation is 26th of Febr 2020. Remarkable thing is that the tax value has not been decreased with 3 k and still is the old value. Will give them a call next Monday.
Might be only an admin thing.
Sponsored

Ronald

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Peel P50
Country flag
Small question to Dutch buyers like me.

I ordered the MME with the technology pack option. This includes: Handsfree mode (indien toegestaan EU).

Looking at these treads:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/2021-mach-e-mustang-order-guide.877/
and:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ch-e-available-next-year-with-ota-update.856/
I noticed that the handsfree modus is part of the prep. package which will come with the OTA update Q3. However the order quide shows a separate payment is required.

Does anybody knows if with the TP package option we get this upgrade for free?

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Small question to Dutch buyers like me.

I ordered the MME with the technology pack option. This includes: Handsfree mode (indien toegestaan EU).

Looking at these treads:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/2021-mach-e-mustang-order-guide.877/
and:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ford-announces-hands-free’-active-drive-assist-with-driver-facing-camera-for-mach-e-available-next-year-with-ota-update.856/
I noticed that the handsfree modus is part of the prep. package which will come with the OTA update Q3. However the order quide shows a separate payment is required.

Does anybody knows if with the TP package option we get this upgrade for free?
Good question, I have the same! I've ordered the TP+ pack, no more options are available.

As I wil drive a lease car, I can't increase the lease price in the future because of add-on's. So hopefully the MME is already fully loaded from date of delivery and I'm able to use all features without additional payment. Otherwise @Ford, please let us know soon, so we can incorporate it in the initial lease contract.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In the US latest catalogue (published this morning) it is mentioned that Ford Co Pilot 360 Active 2.0 Prep Package is included in the (US) Technology Package. (this means the hardware as far as I understand).

Active drive assist functionality is expected in the US 3rd quarter 2021 by OTA update only for those vehicles that have the Prep package. Separate payment for software required to activate full functionality at that time.
So you have to pay for this update.

Please keep in mind that UE regulations apply for us and that so far only a specific set of US Highways are in this softwaresystem, so it is questionable if this software is available in Europe at all in the next 2-3 years.

Ronald

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Peel P50
Country flag
In the US latest catalogue (published this morning) it is mentioned that Ford Co Pilot 360 Active 2.0 Prep Package is included in the (US) Technology Package. (this means the hardware as far as I understand).

Active drive assist functionality is expected in the US 3rd quarter 2021 by OTA update only for those vehicles that have the Prep package. Separate payment for software required to activate full functionality at that time.
So you have to pay for this update.

Please keep in mind that UE regulations apply for us and that so far only a specific set of US Highways are in this softwaresystem, so it is questionable if this software is available in Europe at all in the next 2-3 years.
If Ford offers "handfree mode" in an option I would expect both hardware and needed software. Ofcourse when UE regulations would allow this.

However no clear answer can be found yet.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just received confirmation that the lease company reduced the monthly lease fee due to the less investment cost of the car (3k) on top of the lower tax value.
So lease companies transfer their lower initial purchase price to their clients .

Ronald

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Peel P50
Country flag
Just received confirmation that the lease company reduced the monthly lease fee due to the less investment cost of the car (3k) on top of the lower tax value.
So lease companies transfer their lower initial purchase price to their clients .
Still waiting on a notification from my lease company. Ford confirmed me today the 3k compensation is applicable for my order.

Which lease company do you have?
I'm with Alphabet.

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SR RWD Mach-E Star White Tech Pack Plus
Country flag
This is odd given that ford NL said earlier that this only would be the case if the tax scheme isnt adjusted for Q1 2021.
So now theyre not waiting until beginning of july when the government will give clarity about the tax scheme?

OP
OP
J@@P

J@@P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range Lucid Red (reservation)
Country flag
My Ford dealer told me last week that somewhere in July my reservation needs to be finalised. So hopefully before that we will get clarity on the decision the government will make.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
I have not finalised my order yet, the dealer said if they don't do anything the car will be build and delivered to them as soon as ready. Then i can testdrive before i buy...

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The condition is that if the 2020 tax policy is still applicable to the MME in 2021, the discount of 3k is withdrawn and the origional lease fee applies. So only a discount if the 12% tax is in place for the MME.

Rudi

First Name
Optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-max Energi
Country flag
Are there some Dutch buyers who noticed some diference on their Ford account? I made a change with the dealer 2 months ago.. Tholen ik changes are visible on the acount now. The page looks different too. But the ordering is not done yet.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Are there some Dutch buyers who noticed some diference on their Ford account? I made a change with the dealer 2 months ago.. Tholen ik changes are visible on the acount now. The page looks different too. But the ordering is not done yet.
UK are having same issues

DERK

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw passat,ford focus,peugeot 308 . Reservation rwd ex tp+ black
Country flag
Today a got a mail from my ford dealer. A sneak preview event with a ford mustang mach e! A chanche to see it in real next friday! The mustang was only 1 time in the Netherlands and i missed it. But now live. I asume it is one of the test models who is riding in europe.

Screenshot_20200707-185244_Drive.jpg

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Today a got a mail from my ford dealer. A sneak preview event with a ford mustang mach e! A chanche to see it in real next friday! The mustang was only 1 time in the Netherlands and i missed it. But now live. I asume it is one of the test models who is riding in europe.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? Screenshot_20200707-185244_Drive
Make sure you go. You will love it