Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
I thought you could drive it during the test drive, but it is just a drive along Ardea tells me.
Same like during the event in Rotterdam.
Sponsored

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I thought you could drive it during the test drive, but it is just a drive along Ardea tells me.
Same like during the event in Rotterdam.
Correct, also the same cars - Carbonized Grey in showroom and Lucid Red for the experience.

Edgar

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-max electric, Mach-e RWD Grey carbonized
Country flag
Exact same I have ordered this week. Infinite blue, RWD, ER, TP+. Need to be confirmed by ALD and dealer for delivery 2020. Have visited Amerongen as well. I have doubted long between this one and conventional like vw tiguan or seat tarraco.
Hi I have ordered Standard Mach-E RWD with TP in the colour the Carbon grey , but a long doubt between the seat Tarraco and this car.. more space and drive in a few months or wait a year... but I think it will be the best choice I have made.

Edgar

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-max electric, Mach-e RWD Grey carbonized
Country flag
Mochten er mensen een account hebben op Tweakers of er 1 aan willen maken. Daar hou ik een lijst bij met iedereen die een Mach-E besteld hebben, zou natuurlijk leuk zijn als we de lijst wat groter kunnen maken!

https://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/1974810
Hoi ik heb een tweaker account aangemaakt maar via jouw link kom ikver niet achter hoe je de auto moet registreren.

dus bij deze Ik heb de volgende auto besteld.

RWD StandardCarbonized GreyTechnology Pack

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Hoi ik heb een tweaker account aangemaakt maar via jouw link kom ikver niet achter hoe je de auto moet registreren.

dus bij deze Ik heb de volgende auto besteld.

RWD StandardCarbonized GreyTechnology Pack
Berichtje plaatsen in de topic is genoeg, dan zal ik hem in de tabel toevoegen. Dat kan je helaas niet zelf doen.

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
Berichtje plaatsen in de topic is genoeg, dan zal ik hem in de tabel toevoegen. Dat kan je helaas niet zelf doen.
Done

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Went for a 'ride along' today (I was under the impression that I got to drive myself, but no...). So I was driven by a lovely lady who explained some things about the car and did a few accelerations (which felt impressive, got pushed back in my chair). Cars feels very spacious both in the front and in the back, seats were really good as well. Sync 4A system seemed responsive, and I liked the two screens. Visibility through rear window is good, but there is a bit of a dead corner. Although this was still a prototype it felt like a very solid, well built, car and I can't wait to get my hands on mine.

IMG_7196.jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

IMG_7203.jpg

IMG_7205.jpg

IMG_7207.jpg

IMG_7213.jpg

IMG_7216.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

IMG_7221.jpg

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7235.jpg

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Went for a 'ride along' today (I was under the impression that I got to drive myself, but no...). So I was driven by a lovely lady who explained some things about the car and did a few accelerations (which felt impressive, got pushed back in my chair). Cars feels very spacious both in the front and in the back, seats were really good as well. Sync 4A system seemed responsive, and I liked the two screens. Visibility through rear window is good, but there is a bit of a dead corner. Although this was still a prototype it felt like a very solid, well built, car and I can't wait to get my hands on mine.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? IMG_7235

Thanks for the great report and photos. Those are some of the best images I've seen to represent the view out the back. The view out the rear window looks good. It will be interesting to see if the window fills the rear-view mirror. Clearly the C-pillars will provide a couple of blind spots, especially on the right.

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@hetgeleteken Was it a blond lady with an non-city accent? she drives rally's and really know how to drive.
Yes the blond lady with the bright blue eyes. And yes she knew how to drive, and fun to chat with.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Great pics. Rear fog lights only then. Just confirms that there are no front ones