First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Peugeot 308sw
Country flag
Same here,
contacted my dealership, they contacted Ford.
according to Ford nothing changed... BUT... before they told me build date 4 january,
now it's at 1 febraury!

this is bad news
Sponsored

F1Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
incorrect.

Correct.
That will be a few weeks till a few months before production date.
ah ok, I just came off the phone with the Dealer as well. Build date is 8th of FEB, estimated delivery is week 13 (end of March). They did not know the VIN or Chassis# yet - they said it will be know mid Jan - is that true?

Also, does anyone know when the Vessels are leaving Veracruz is Feb/March? Wondering if that means they can still make Week 13 or if it is delayed to April...

EDIT:
I found that there is a ship leaving on the 19th of Feb, arriving 18th. If my MME makes that boat, it wil be on time. otherwise it will probably on one of the next boats...

Anyone any insights into how long production takes?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 1608130458851

Last edited:

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
Just contacted Ardea Amsterdam and building date is changed from Jan 4th to febr 22nd. Reason unknown. VIN number also starts with WF. Sad news and see no light in the tunnel as my ordered is done via Alphabet Febr 2020
I will contact Ardea Amsterdam to check, I also ordered via Alphabet in Feb 2020. So I suspect that a similar change in build date will happen (not that I got a build date from them in the first place). Communication wise they are making a big mess out of this, I do like the car a lot but Ford as an organization has some improvements to make. This will definitely influence future buying/leasing decisions.

Doco_88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Peugeot 308sw
Country flag
I will contact Ardea Amsterdam to check, I also ordered via Alphabet in Feb 2020. So I suspect that a similar change in build date will happen (not that I got a build date from them in the first place). Communication wise they are making a big mess out of this, I do like the car a lot but Ford as an organization has some improvements to make. This will definitely influence future buying/leasing decisions.
I agree with That, the car must be damn good, or this wil definitly be the last ford i ever order. Ive been to Rotterdam twice to be dissapointed twice, dit not get the chance to co-drive.
All the information ive got about my 50k car is what i personely had to dig up. Its terrrible.

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
ah ok, I just came off the phone with the Dealer as well. Build date is 8th of FEB, estimated delivery is week 13 (end of March). They did not know the VIN or Chassis# yet - they said it will be know mid Jan - is that true?

Also, does anyone know when the Vessels are leaving Veracruz is Feb/March? Wondering if that means they can still make Week 13 or if it is delayed to April...

EDIT:
I found that there is a ship leaving on the 19th of Feb, arriving 18th. If my MME makes that boat, it wil be on time. otherwise it will probably on one of the next boats...

Anyone any insights into how long production takes?

1608130458851.png
shipments:
Hoegh Brasilia
Veracruz Departure = 10-dec
Antwerp Arrival = 12-jan

Andere, volgens mij Grimaldi:
C1-1 - 19-dec Veracruz
C1-1 - 4-feb Antwerp

C1-2 - 14-jan Veracruz
C1-2 - 20-feb Antwerp

C3 - 22-jan Veracruz
C2 - 19-feb Antwerp

production takes 7-10 days at the moment. Thatā€™s what I saw when mine was made.

Delivery date to the dealer of my Mach-E is still planned 27-feb.

I hope it will be faster as mine is on the parking lot of the Plant since 8-dec.

Zandje

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat GTE, MME AWD TP+ Lucid Red (2021)
Country flag
Same with me from earlier indicated build date by dealer in December to Feb 22nd.

Musty

First Name
Musty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
That is terrible news... especially without an explanation...when is your delivery date? April?
Ardea told me that it takes 10 weeks for transportation to AMS. It depends when the vessel leaves Mexico.

Musty

First Name
Musty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
I have installed Ford pass and entered the already known VIN. VIN is recognized but Could somebody tells me how to see the status of the mme. Can I see this in Ford pass or is there another app? Thx.

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
We are in the same (crappy) position, no info at all from these Ardea guys, even reacting irritated when you ask them something. But seems we should start calculation from end of March...... Not going to make it within a year then, ordered in feb 2020, and no build date yet..

AlexE1971

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Audi A4, VW Golf GTE, VW Id3, Mustang mach e AWD Premium SR
Country flag
I deliberately chose the premium with the technology package and not the plus package (so all options except the Panorama roof). Any more who have not chosen this option?

AWD SR carbonized gray premium with technology package

Ik heb bewust gekozen voor de premium met het technologie pakket en niet het plus pakket ( dus alle opties behoudens het Panorama dak). Nog meer die deze optie niet hebben gekozen?

AWD SR carbonized grey premium met technologie pakket

Last edited:

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We are in the same (crappy) position, no info at all from these Ardea guys, even reacting irritated when you ask them something. But seems we should start calculation from end of March...... Not going to make it within a year then, ordered in feb 2020, and no build date yet..
Yes they do act irritated, I think they know they have inpatient (and rightfully so) customers and that they can't keep up their promises. Still, it is in their best interest to act politely.

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
Yes they do act irritated, I think they know they have inpatient (and rightfully so) customers and that they can't keep up their promises. Still, it is in their best interest to act politely.
in the end Iā€™m just sending them a monthly mail if they have any additional info to share regarding my order. Since they ā€˜forgotā€™ to inform me about the Rotterdam event (send me a mail 4 days after the event was over) I lost faith in their communication haha. Gonna try a phone all tomorrow as some more info seems to be available everywhere.

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
in the end Iā€™m just sending them a monthly mail if they have any additional info to share regarding my order. Since they ā€˜forgotā€™ to inform me about the Rotterdam event (send me a mail 4 days after the event was over) I lost faith in their communication haha. Gonna try a phone all tomorrow as some more info seems to be available everywhere.
Let us know what you find out

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got a reply from Ford Ardea/Stern in Amsterdam. They don't expect the car to be here early March (communicated date was Feb 28), but on May 10. From the information I got, I can see that the actual order has been submitted December 16 (!), where as my order date with Ford NL is end of Feb. I did get a VIN / chassis number.

Fyder Zewis

First Name
Fyder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4, ordered FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
I got a reply from Ford Ardea/Stern in Amsterdam. They don't expect the car to be here early March (communicated date was Feb 28), but on May 10. From the information I got, I can see that the actual order has been submitted December 16 (!), where as my order date with Ford NL is end of Feb. I did get a VIN / chassis number.
May? It is getting worse and worse.
Sponsored