Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E?

F1Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
I got a reply from Ford Ardea/Stern in Amsterdam. They don't expect the car to be here early March (communicated date was Feb 28), but on May 10. From the information I got, I can see that the actual order has been submitted December 16 (!), where as my order date with Ford NL is end of Feb. I did get a VIN / chassis number.
Wow... wat balen!
Did you get a build date?

Strange that they gave you a vin, and mine wasn’t available...
Sponsored

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
Wow... wat balen!
Did you get a build date?

Strange that they gave you a vin, and mine wasn’t available...
Nope the info does not mention a build date (!). But with the VIN I can start pulling information from different sources to track progress.

Musty

First Name
Musty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
Which tracking tools can be used in regards to VIN. I also do have a VIN. As said it getting worser and worser and losing confidence but what can we do?

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Shadow Black
Country flag
Nope the info does not mention a build date (!). But with the VIN I can start pulling information from different sources to track progress.
That is really bad news, didn't had a chance to call them today, probably will do it tomorrow. Nevertheless I don't expect a different output. What did the VIN tell you?

Musty

First Name
Musty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
thx for the link for checking the VIN. Order is in process and nothing more besides a window sticker . No ETA etc.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
So after I got my VIN and found my window sticker the information was incorrect for my model. Got this reply from the UK MME Team. Thought info might be of use on here

So I set my detectives on the case and I can now confirm the window sticker only applies to US vehicles but are being used by the plant on all vehicles for their internal purposes.

The European team are now in the process of trying to stop people downloading the sticker to stop any further confusion from EU customers.

The good news for you is that the spec does not relate to your order and folding mirror and electronic power seats are on both front seats.

Should anyone else on the forum ask. These stickers are not EU correct, purely for internal plant purpose.

Hope this has helped

Memache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 e-tron
Country flag
thx for the link for checking the VIN. Order is in process and nothing more besides a window sticker . No ETA etc.
i’ve got my VIN, but nothing more then “in order processing”. Receipt date is 2020-03-24. Not even a window sticker. According to my dealer delivery is still in q1 but had to expect end of march so i wouldn’t be dissapointed. FordPass dit accept the VIN bit not more Than that. Well we can only be patience.... “begin van het bezit is eind van het vermaak” is what we say.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
So after I got my VIN and found my window sticker the information was incorrect for my model. Got this reply from the UK MME Team. Thought info might be of use on here

So I set my detectives on the case and I can now confirm the window sticker only applies to US vehicles but are being used by the plant on all vehicles for their internal purposes.
The European team are now in the process of trying to stop people downloading the sticker to stop any further confusion from EU customers.
The good news for you is that the spec does not relate to your order and folding mirror and electronic power seats are on both front seats.

Should anyone else on the forum ask. These stickers are not EU correct, purely for internal plant purpose.
Hope this has helped
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 2F1C41C1-8FDE-4779-86DE-73A85E067065

There is a disclaimer...mine looks 100% ok...

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
The lease companies are mostly a pain in the b*. I get better info en service from the dealer that is delivering my car. Hell 99% it’s me who give them the info from the dealers..

I find that the lease companies find it difficult to understand or relate to the excitement the future drivers have, with their annoying guestions.

Mei? Are we getting f* because of the 3000e deduction because they could not deliver in 2020.?
End of nov. End of feb, now its may??...
And paying 12% bijtelling when we finally get the car... yeah :(
Are the Dutch order pushed back in line?
What could be the reason....

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Finally got something that looks like an answer, but not satisfying at all...
Order date start of Feb 2020

Naar verwachting zo als het er nu uitziet, zullen ze de auto 22 februari gaan bouwen.
Verwachte binnenkomst bij ons als dealer is de verwachte datum 08 Mei

F1Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
Finally got something that looks like an answer, but not satisfying at all...
Order date start of Feb 2020

Naar verwachting zo als het er nu uitziet, zullen ze de auto 22 februari gaan bouwen.
Verwachte binnenkomst bij ons als dealer is de verwachte datum 08 Mei
That is indeed disappointing! What is the difference between order date start and build date?

Last edited:

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It is the order date that I first put in the order at Ford. And the build date is when they expect to build it.

Nico

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not sure if he is correct, but this wouldn't be good news for anyone:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 1608557770339

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
Not sure if he is correct, but this wouldn't be good news for anyone:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 1608557770339
Looks unlikely, mine is already 2 weeks ready, don't think they store them for 3 months...expected delivery date according to dealer is march 4...