Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E?

Ted Hanky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander
Country flag
That sounds better. Did you get any discount on the package? I tried but was not possible. In the end choose between pack and wheels
Sponsored

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SR RWD Mach-E Star White Tech Pack Plus
Country flag
That sounds better. Did you get any discount on the package? I tried but was not possible. In the end choose between pack and wheels
No they were fixed ford prices in the ordering app of alphabet

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Don't worry your MME is coming soon. Just how many do you need ?
Ford is sending 30,000. Your choice of colors and options. Seriously
Europe will have many to choose from. We in the states will not be
as lucky as we will wait much longer yes 2021.

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
I doubted about the 19inch wheels and dealer priced them at eur 2700 so didn't choose them. Aftermarket must be less expensive I hope..
2700 euro on top of the 18”?? Stealers and Silly money. I would think an added
500-700 euro sounds more like a realistic price difference.

LJFS

First Name
Leendert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
The day after the presentation of the Mach E in November 2019, I made a reservation for a carbonized grey First Edition.
I still are not sure to take the Mach E or not. My alternative is a Volvo XC 60 T6.
I saw the Mach E in Amerongen as well and I liked the shape of the car. The quality of the interieur of the car I found not as nice as the quality of the interieur of the Volvo.
The main reason to go for the Mach E is the lower total cost of ownership.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I doubted about the 19inch wheels and dealer priced them at eur 2700 so didn't choose them. Aftermarket must be less expensive I hope..
I would think you can get really nice ones aftermarket for that price. I wish the Premium in the US came with the 18" and was few $1000 less so I can get better rims

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Funny all Dutchies here type in English, so will I ;)

I've made a reservation for the RWD ER TP+ in black...although I still need to order it via a lease company...does any of you have the same criteria as I do? (48 months & 35k/year) I would love to hear the lease price...

Furthermore I hope the Autoweek item about Mexican car factory issues will not cause that much troubles...need to receive the pony this year!

Does someone know about how Ford will rank the delivery of the car? Who will be first? As I was told Ford NL only have 750 cars available for delivery 2020...and I saw there are 1.500 already in order.

FredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Passat Wagon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Furthermore I hope the Autoweek item about Mexican car factory issues will not cause that much troubles...need to receive the pony this year!
What are the issues?

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Funny all Dutchies here type in English, so will I ;)

I've made a reservation for the RWD ER TP+ in black...although I still need to order it via a lease company...does any of you have the same criteria as I do? (48 months & 35k/year) I would love to hear the lease price...

Does someone know about how Ford will rank the delivery of the car? Who will be first? As I was told Ford NL only have 750 cars available for delivery 2020...and I saw there are 1.500 already in order.
I ordered a RWD SR TP+ model via Alphabet. My main reason selecting the SR version is that I usually don't drive long distances except during holidays.
I did add a towbar and 19 inch rims as the standard 18 inch ones look a bit small on the car,
So my 'bijtelling' is 225 now. Which is just fine as the ER version with same options is about 275 per month 'bijtelling'
As for lease price, 1123 incl VAT for 30K kms and 5 years
So pretty decent

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
I ordered a RWD SR TP+ model via Alphabet. My main reason selecting the SR version is that I usually don't drive long distances except during holidays.
I did add a towbar and 19 inch rims as the standard 18 inch ones look a bit small on the car,
So my 'bijtelling' is 225 now. Which is just fine as the ER version with same options is about 275 per month 'bijtelling'
As for lease price, 1123 incl VAT for 30K kms and 5 years
So pretty decent
Thanks for the input!
I can't find the option for the towbar on the Ford.nl-website or pricelist. How did you do make an 'offerte' for Alphabet?
And where can I find the additional price for the 19 inch rims ?

Many thanks!

ODBMongoose

First Name
Niels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the input!
I can't find the option for the towbar on the Ford.nl-website or pricelist. How did you do make an 'offerte' for Alphabet?
And where can I find the additional price for the 19 inch rims ?

Many thanks!
Both tow bar and bigger rims are extra accessories and need to be filled in in the online fleet manager of alphabet Once you have a login
I recall removable tow bar being 900 euros and bigger rims 1500