silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I really wish the distance indicator and speedometer positions could be switched. Though, I guess I'm not sure what function the distance thing serves because adaptive/Blue cruise works regardless?
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
You might want to check on your fish, there's a drain in there.
Oh, I plugged the drain when I removed the dividers. The real trick was trying to figure out how to wire up the bubbler so the koi have air ?

OP
OP
narmstrong79

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Oh, I plugged the drain when I removed the dividers. The real trick was trying to figure out how to wire up the bubbler so the koi have air ?
Does K+N not make a cold air intake for this car yet?

OP
OP
narmstrong79

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Only for job 2 cars ?
I really wish the distance indicator and speedometer positions could be switched. Though, I guess I'm not sure what function the distance thing serves because adaptive/Blue cruise works regardless?
I wish I could customize the ipc too. I would put % and mil/kWh and not have range at all.

HeyMomTheMeatloaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Country flag
I didn’t need this thread to reaffirm my vehicle choice, my daily experience with my Mustang Mach E does that for me ? Seriously, if you ever have a chance to actually drive one, give it a go. You might actually appreciate having an instrument panel ?

I drove it. It wasn't bad. Infotainment was underwhelming and slow. The rest of the car is almost best described as ICE'y. A 78k Tesla purchase felt like a better choice than a 78k Ford purchase. Less data points with the Ford. While Ford has the bigger dealership network, it doesn't seem like a benefit, when Ford dealers seem unprepared to support EV customers. In contrast with, only supporting EV customers.

Range was less, autopilot/fsd is really advanced on the Model Y. I don't feel like I am missing anything with the lack of knobs and levers. I even disliked them, because I saw a lot of components from other cheaper Ford vehicles - like the gear shifter. It's almost like comparing the same thing - a house, but different architecture styles, really (these two cars. So similar, but in other ways - completely different).

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I drove it. It wasn't bad. Infotainment was underwhelming and slow. The rest of the car is almost best described as ICE'y. A 78k Tesla purchase felt like a better choice than a 78k Ford purchase. Less data points with the Ford. While Ford has the bigger dealership network, it doesn't seem like a benefit, when Ford dealers seem unprepared to support EV customers. In contrast with, only supporting EV customers.

Range was less, autopilot/fsd is really advanced on the Model Y. I don't feel like I am missing anything with the lack of knobs and levers. I even disliked them, because I saw a lot of components from other cheaper Ford vehicles - like the gear shifter. It's almost like comparing the same thing - a house, but different architecture styles, really (these two cars. So similar, but in other ways - completely different).
It sounds like you gave it a shot and, at the end of the day, settled on what you preferred. Having choices is great ?
Sponsored