narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Thanks so much for that comparison! All that editing is appreciated.

As a newbie, I'm curious why range is only 160 miles with 100% charge. Is that because of cold weather? It's supposed to be over 200 miles, right?
Cold weather mostly. EPA rating is 211. In the summer I was seeing > 250, winter has been 150-ish
Sponsored

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
I didn’t realize the job 2 frunk didn’t have dividers. Do those of you who have the dividers like them? I realize they take up space but I would have thought they might be nice for keeping groceries intact (at least for those who commonly use the frunk for that purpose). I bought a cargo holder for the trunk of my Audi for that purpose and it’s handy.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Do those of you who have the dividers like them?
Well, there are an awful lot of reports of people removing all or part of them if that tells you anything. I left one side in to hold smaller things like takeout, but only because the holes were already there. If given the choice, I would rather have no holes.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, there are an awful lot of reports of people removing all or part of them if that tells you anything. I left one side in to hold smaller things like takeout, but only because the holes were already there. If given the choice, I would rather have no holes.
Guessing there will be after market cargo holders with dividers for those who want both the functionality but also want to easily remove them if desired.

OP
OP
narmstrong79

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I didn’t realize the job 2 frunk didn’t have dividers. Do those of you who have the dividers like them? I realize they take up space but I would have thought they might be nice for keeping groceries intact (at least for those who commonly use the frunk for that purpose). I bought a cargo holder for the trunk of my Audi for that purpose and it’s handy.
I took them out of my job 1. They have pluses and minuses. It's Keeps things from rolling around too much, but they eat up a lot of space the way they are divided.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I took them out of my job 1. They have pluses and minuses. It's Keeps things from rolling around too much, but they eat up a lot of space the way they are divided.
This is the one I have in the trunk of my Q5. Not sure if this would fit in the MME frunk, but looks like there are all sorts variations on this theme and guessing one could find a similar one that works for the job 2 or job 1 with dividers removed.

Jppumper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1st car: 1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach-E X Premium
Occupation
Retired Master Certified Heavy Truck Technician
Country flag
Ahh good to know! It's the instrument panel cluster, small display in front of the wheel.
No buzzing from my IPC. Got mine Friday before Thanksgiving.

Jppumper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1st car: 1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach-E X Premium
Occupation
Retired Master Certified Heavy Truck Technician
Country flag
Something that I noticed different from the loaner that I used back in March 2021. The MACH-E X emblem on the side had red in it, where mine does not. The lighter interior in the Premium that I sat in at the dealership is different. I thought that it was single color in the seats, but now it is white and black accents. I was dismayed at first but was happy to get my car.

frontrunner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium AWD
Country flag
:) You're in NJ ? There's a bunch of inventory in the New England area. Mostly Selects - which I'm happy with with. I know of two people who bought one from CT or RI and either traveled to get it or had it shipped. expand your search

Thanks for the help. There are a few Selects that have been on lots here, but I was looking to get a Premium. I have one ordered, since back in August. It's allegedly going to start production the week of February 7, but I'm not holding my breath. Have a great day.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
This thread helps reaffirm my vehicle choice. Thank you for sharing your experience
I didn’t need this thread to reaffirm my vehicle choice, my daily experience with my Mustang Mach E does that for me ? Seriously, if you ever have a chance to actually drive one, give it a go. You might actually appreciate having an instrument panel ?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I removed them to give the koi more space to swim around in ?

OP
OP
narmstrong79

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I removed them to give the koi more space to swim around in ?
You might want to check on your fish, there's a drain in there.
Sponsored