Harman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Got a new survey from ford asking about what I would do in different scenarios regarding software updates. They asked about scheduling, if I would like a tutorial on connecting to wifi, would I connect to wifi if it helped my car update faster, do I use the schedule feature?
Sponsored

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I keep meaning to write down these survey questions. They’re really all sorts of terrible. This might be the worst one yet. Most of the questions were nonsensical. They were very hard to answer because Ford doesn’t provide any context for the questions. Ford needs to explain the basic functionality it (1) has and (2) is considering, so we can figure out how to answer.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Ok, I was able to pull it back up. Here’s an example….
Consider a scenario in which you can consent to the “Automatic Update” for your vehicle’s software by using your FordPass™ App OR the website. Which of the following best describes your behavior?

I will be more inclined to turn it ON and keep it ON.

I will be more inclined to turn it ON only in certain scenarios (Toggle on and off).

This will not have any impact on my decision to keep it OFF.
Um… where is option to say it will have no impact on my decision to keep it ON? And does Ford really need to focus group whether or not to allow automatic updates to be toggled via web or FP? I mean, what’s the downside?! Just do it. Who cares?

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Ok, I was able to pull it back up. Here’s an example….

Um… where is option to say it will have no impact on my decision to keep it ON? And does Ford really need to focus group whether or not to allow automatic updates to be toggled via web or FP? I mean, what’s the downside?! Just do it. Who cares?
I mean, it’s work to do them. So I assume they’d like to prioritize one to start rather than work on both.
Sponsored