Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
https://driveelectricearthday.org/events-list

"Drive Electric Earth Day is a national campaign to share information about electric vehicles throughout the month of April. In addition to being better for the environment, electric vehicles are more fun to drive, more convenient to fuel and less expensive to operate than gasoline vehicles. Attend an online event to experience driving electric!"

They have online and local events throughout the US. Next week, there is one in Golden, CO, I might attend (if there are other Colorado Mach-E owners interested).
Sponsored

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Interesting ... I looked up Michigan. There are two (so far) and the nearest is in Ann Arbor. There is one Mach-E already registered (anybody on this forum sign up?). So I'm thinking about it.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
https://driveelectricearthday.org/events-list

"Drive Electric Earth Day is a national campaign to share information about electric vehicles throughout the month of April. In addition to being better for the environment, electric vehicles are more fun to drive, more convenient to fuel and less expensive to operate than gasoline vehicles. Attend an online event to experience driving electric!"

They have online and local events throughout the US. Next week, there is one in Golden, CO, I might attend (if there are other Colorado Mach-E owners interested).
Thanks for posting the link.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Interesting ... I looked up Michigan. There are two (so far) and the nearest is in Ann Arbor. There is one Mach-E already registered (anybody on this forum sign up?). So I'm thinking about it.
I was thinking about that one in Ann Arbor but I think we already have something going on that weekend.

I've been to a few Drive Electric events in the Ann Arbor area over the years. Sometimes they are very busy and sometimes nobody is there.
Sponsored