methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Nope. I had the same issue. It sounds good in theory. But absolutely destroyed my charging setup.

I tried to switch back to manual like before, but that wouldn't work either. I had to delete ALL my charging preferences and saved locations and start over to get it back only charging to 90% and only at night.

At one point my "home" charging location was saved 3 times in there.
Same process for me to "get back to normal".

No complaints, it is EA for a reason. Though I'm concerned about the lack means to give feedback....

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
If you get accepted in the early program, do you have to enable this intelligent charging schedule? I prefer to manage charging manually.
No, it just enabled another option when setting charging schedules.

J. Fragale

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Stinger GT2, 17 Vanderhall. 08 Sport Trac Adren
Occupation
Retired teacher
Country flag
Me too. Not sure what to make of it. I was reading all of the terms and conditions and kind of got worried. Too much legalease for me. This is one part I'm not sure about (Information From Your Vehicle. Ford and Lincoln vehicles have systems that record data about how the vehicle is performing, how it is driven, where it is located, and the environment in which it is driven. Some vehicles have connectivity features that send connected vehicle information to Ford to enable connected services.) What if they don't like my driving habits? It reminds me of some insurance companies that give discounts by putting in a OBD tracker just to save a few bucks. I'll wait and see.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I've been enrolled for about 6 weeks, but I haven't gotten any early access to anything.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Did you ever actually receive any surveys or chances to give feedback on intelligent charging?

I enabled it after I got the EA invite, but it didn't work at all (would just constantly start/stop charging when plugged in). There hasn't been any means to submit feedback about it so far for me...
I sent an email to the address that comes up when you hit the contact us button. They responded quickly and said surveys will go out but welcomed any feedback to that email address at any time.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Me too. Not sure what to make of it. I was reading all of the terms and conditions and kind of got worried. Too much legalease for me. This is one part I'm not sure about (Information From Your Vehicle. Ford and Lincoln vehicles have systems that record data about how the vehicle is performing, how it is driven, where it is located, and the environment in which it is driven. Some vehicles have connectivity features that send connected vehicle information to Ford to enable connected services.) What if they don't like my driving habits? It reminds me of some insurance companies that give discounts by putting in a OBD tracker just to save a few bucks. I'll wait and see.
When I enrolled this morning, there weren't any NEW terms I hadn't already agreed to. All I saw was the Ford.com privacy and FordPass terms and conditions, both of which I'd already agreed to when ordering the vehicle and in order to use FordPass.

I was actually surprised there weren't terms specific to the early access program.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I misread this as MICHAEL you're entitled!

then I reread it and it was less funny but still good news for you. ;)
Tbf I do come across that way sometimes.

Ok I said it nobody else needs to ?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I've been enrolled for about 6 weeks, but I haven't gotten any early access to anything.
That you know of muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah its nothing ?

kj_utah

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD ER
Country flag
I was having the same issue as everyone else when trying to click the link.

I instead right clicked and opened link in a new incognito window (Chrome) and it worked.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Ohio is still in the US so it worked for me.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Does anyone know what happens next after you enroll? Will we be notified before updates? Are the updates OTA?

Thanks
I’ve been in the program since it started. So far, nothing for me. I believe others have had some involvement.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Not in the USA, and haven't received my car yet, put myself on the waiting list just for fun ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Email Invite to Early Access Program Screenshot 2021-07-01 113111
I was also waitlisted when this enrollment invite came a couple months ago - probably because I didn't receive a formal invite. I did get an invite email yesterday and was able to enroll. I am sure you and others will get an invite soon as well.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OK, finally got it to work on my Mac in Safari browser by accepting all cookies.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Email Invite to Early Access Program Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 8.30.37 AM
Sponsored