bbulkow

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Porsche Cayman S
Country flag
I have posted here about a similar issue: the number of clicks on the screen that it takes to re-arrange from my partner driving, to me driving. Every time we switch off (often one drives to somwhere, the other fro, or we might be on a longer drive and just switch), it's something like 5 to 7 button presses. Seats, fan, heat cold, sides. Similarly, on a cold morning when I'm range sensitive I don't want to blow a lot of range in the first few minutes, but I'm OK if I'm well within range for the day - I'll turn up the AUTO and be comfortable.

It's not just comfort, because of the huge range effect of climate. When I see my long term power consumption is 13% climate, I start microadjusting, and wishing for that fly new 5-way valve in the 23.5 :) The MachE's auto settings are not pleasant - I just found literally yesterday that switching from one-bar AUTO to two-bar AUTO turns back on HEAT and AC, even if I was running AUTO without! I think that's wrong - changing AUTO should leave alone my HEAT and AC settings - especially as HEAT is in the sub-menu and has no visual indicator on the main screen.

While my case would be solved by a "switch sides" (apparently some cars, I think either Lexus or BMWs have this?), I also would prefer "profiles". Maybe 4 of them, that would probably cover everything I do.

If we had profiles, FordPass could implement at "start to profile 3" as part of the schedule or an immediate start.
Sponsored