121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
My MME was shipped April 21st, with an ETA of May 18th.

Checking it this morning, it's now changed to delivery on June 16th.

According to Palsapp, the vehicle was delivered to Kansas city on May 7th. I'm in GA, and the original timing seemed accurate but this comes really out of nowhere.

The dealership hasn't contacted me, even to get updates I'd have to call them. I wonder if they'll reach out to me and let me know.

Originally, I had a delivery time frame of "second or third week of May" according to the dealership.

Has anyone gotten a change like this? I wonder if it has something to do with the pipeline getting hacked and shutting down. Prices have already gone up over $0.50 here in GA and many gas stations have begun to run out.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My MME was shipped April 21st, with an ETA of May 18th.

Checking it this morning, it's now changed to delivery on June 16th.

According to Palsapp, the vehicle was delivered to Kansas city on May 7th. I'm in GA, and the original timing seemed accurate but this comes really out of nowhere.

The dealership hasn't contacted me, even to get updates I'd have to call them. I wonder if they'll reach out to me and let me know.

Originally, I had a delivery time frame of "second or third week of May" according to the dealership.

Has anyone gotten a change like this? I wonder if it has something to do with the pipeline getting hacked and shutting down. Prices have already gone up over $0.50 here in GA and many gas stations have begun to run out.
It happened all the time during the early deliveries too.

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Hemp building materials entrepreneur
Country flag
Yes that happened to me as well. May 23-29th moved back to June 9-15th. I received an email saying it was to ensure my complete satisfaction. Shipped 4/21 and arrived in KC 5/5.

Hoping it could possibly show up before then.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
They did this to me, too. Original ETA was 4/22, then bounced back to 5/29 with an email follow up from Ford sent to me on 4/26. It showed up on 4/30. Hopefully, you'll have a similar experience.

gtin

First Name
Gilberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX5, Mach-E AWD SR RR
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Country flag
Mine arrived in Birmingham MO on May 6th, it was supposed to be delivered to me between may 12 and 18. It has now been delayed to June 19th.

Cgertz

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, MME AWD ER, ID4
Occupation
Technical support engineer
Country flag
Mine arrived in KS on 4/5, final ETA of 4/25, received the same email pushing it to 5/25 to ensure my satisfaction. Car arrived on 5/6. Seems to be a common theme..

moogerfunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Mine shipped April 22nd, arrive in KC on May 7th. Original delivery (California) was supposed to be May 26th- June 1st, got pushed back to June 8th - 15th. I've been randomly selecting VIN numbers of various Mach E's on the lot in SoCal and it seems most of them have been coming in around 10-14 days after it reaches KC, which puts me very close to the original ETA. Hoping this is the case for mine.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Are you guys just getting this information with your VINs through the tracker on this site and Palsapp?

OP
OP
121gigawatts

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Are you guys just getting this information with your VINs through the tracker on this site and Palsapp?
Yes, the vin trackers can only track up to the shipping from Mexico and ETA. Palsapp can give more detailed info on when it arrives to Kansas city, and when its delivered to your dealership. Unfortunately it seems they only display this info once it's arrived at the destination. For example mine only shows delivered to Kansas City, but doesn't say when or if it has shipped to my dealership.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Yes, the vin trackers can only track up to the shipping from Mexico and ETA. Palsapp can give more detailed info on when it arrives to Kansas city, and when its delivered to your dealership. Unfortunately it seems they only display this info once it's arrived at the destination. For example mine only shows delivered to Kansas City, but doesn't say when or if it has shipped to my dealership.
Yeah, I had to call my dealer for the vehicle visibility report to find out where it currently was after leaving KC. Somewhere in Indiana apparently! Hoping for a miraculous delivery next week.

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
In Europe the same thing with cars manufactured in the same period and due to be delivered coming weeks: a delay until the end of June. We Europeans believed this was due to shipping logistics. But reading this, a 'pre-recall' for vehicles build in a specific timeperiod is more likely.

Anyone any news on this?

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
One thing I don't understand is the shipping order.... (The order in which they get on trains)

Mine was built match 26, then radio silence on tracker until May 4th when it showed shipment on May 3rd. With ETA June 4

But yesterday I found out that someone local (ie same final rail yard destination) had a build date April 10, ship date April 13 and he drove off with his MME on May 11th!

I understand shipment logistics and delays but when 2 items are leaving the same place and going to the same destination, I don't understand why one built 2weeks after gets too leave right away (and before the first one produced) and the other ones sits there in a plant parking lot for 5 weeks before being shipped.

I know it will be here someday, but I can't be patient enough for that day (especially when I hear stories like that)

?

OP
OP
121gigawatts

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
I reached out to the dealership yesterday. They confirmed it's still on schedule for May 18th (I didn't mention anything about the tracker) and since that was the original date, I ran with it. They confirmed it could be a day or two late at most, but for sure next week. Crossing my fingers!

In Europe the same thing with cars manufactured in the same period and due to be delivered coming weeks: a delay until the end of June. We Europeans believed this was due to shipping logistics. But reading this, a 'pre-recall' for vehicles build in a specific timeperiod is more likely.

Anyone any news on this?
I haven't heard anything about this. I don't imagine it could be either as these are all assembled in the same place and shipped from Mexico's plant. If there was a pre-recall we would've seen many other orders here in the U.S. delayed from that as well.

From what others have said, it sounds like it's just the tracking system. Keeping in mind that they have to cross the atlantic, go through customs, etc it seems much more complicated than getting loaded on to Kansas City (the drop off from Mexico -> U.S.). Hoping y'all get your MME's in europe soon!

One thing I don't understand is the shipping order.... (The order in which they get on trains)

Mine was built match 26, then radio silence on tracker until May 4th when it showed shipment on May 3rd. With ETA June 4

But yesterday I found out that someone local (ie same final rail yard destination) had a build date April 10, ship date April 13 and he drove off with his MME on May 11th!

I understand shipment logistics and delays but when 2 items are leaving the same place and going to the same destination, I don't understand why one built 2weeks after gets too leave right away (and before the first one produced) and the other ones sits there in a plant parking lot for 5 weeks before being shipped.

I know it will be here someday, but I can't be patient enough for that day (especially when I hear stories like that)

?
First off, totally understandable. As for logistics, I can't imagine a good excuse for being passed on like that. I hope you get yours soon!

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
And another one in my area

Built April 17
Shipped April 19
Received at dealer today

I'm starting to think that maybe mine had a QC issue and it got stalled in the post production adjustment lineup for a while. Otherwise, what the heck happened between March 26 and May 3rd!??!?!?

Last edited:

Echostorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black Prem MME x4
Occupation
Code Monkey
Country flag
Mine got bumped yesterday too. I had 6 days left on the ETA and then kicked out to June 11th. I'm hoping they'll beat that, I could really use a win
Sponsored