Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
So they got the memo I see, no issues with accidentally getting the updates early despite the erroneous email?
If you received the email, then the updates should ultimately occur. Apparently, some have received the updates without receiving the email so ?‍♂
Sponsored

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
I was hoping this was the case (mine got wiped out) but I've charged at home twice now and it's not showing my home as a previous or saved location in the car or the app. Because of this it keeps trying to charge to 100% every time I plug it in. I got a 'dumb' charger relying on the car to control charging times so I'm hoping someone has found a way to trick it into saving a new location? Or I just wait for an update to resolve it...
Hmm, that's frustrating. I presume you've driven the car after charging? It did not show for me at once (and the charge that happened while the OTA was downloaded never recorded). I drove around a but, came back home, charged again, drove around more. And then it appeared as a previous location.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
So... are all you saying "failed to install" and "pending install" using the widget to see that status? That's been my assumption.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
So... are all you saying "failed to install" and "pending install" using the widget to see that status? That's been my assumption.
I use the widget

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
FordPass does tell me that the update failed and it will try again. I'm using the widget to get more details.

dsheib

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR, Ducati Multistrada 1200S
Country flag
If you received the email, then the updates should ultimately occur. Apparently, some have received the updates without receiving the email so ?‍♂
I haven't received the email but 2.4.3 installed last night, I had been on 2.4.1 for a couple of weeks until now. Maybe they're just randomly updating cars at this point? ?

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I haven't received the email but 2.4.3 installed last night, I had been on 2.4.1 for a couple of weeks until now. Maybe they're just randomly updating cars at this point? ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Final Steps to BlueCruise Email 1648134028802

Spin the wheel! Let’s see what VIN will WIN!

Last edited:
OP
OP
hbirring01

hbirring01

First Name
Harman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Did anyone who had 2.4.2 fail get 2.4.3? I got a failure but it is installed and according to the widget my status is failed. It looks like this deployment campaign will expire on the 29th of March.

Last edited:

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
I'm happy to report I got 2.5.1 yesterday and 2.5.2 this morning and now have BlueCruise! Only 13 months after I took delivery. 🙂

One tip to others still accepting updates in the series: drive your car immediately after receiving an update. My strong suspicion is that your car won't be offered the next update until after a successful drive is reported after the previous update.

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
Does anyone happen to know if the BlueCruise OTA update series to 2.5.3 includes the updated charge curve above 80%?

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
Does anyone happen to know if the BlueCruise OTA update series to 2.5.3 includes the updated charge curve above 80%?
Just tried it out. Staying at 29kW above 80%. My pack is cold because it is only 44° her right now and I had a very short drive to the charger. At 82% I have now moved up to 34kW. So looks like I have the new charge curve!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Final Steps to BlueCruise Email IMG_20220409_132954

newtruckinfl

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I'm happy to report I got 2.5.1 yesterday and 2.5.2 this morning and now have BlueCruise! Only 13 months after I took delivery. 🙂

One tip to others still accepting updates in the series: drive your car immediately after receiving an update. My strong suspicion is that your car won't be offered the next update until after a successful drive is reported after the previous update.
Awesome, congrats! I got 2.5.1 on Thursday. No sign of 2.5.2. Nuthin's easy ha!

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Just tried it out. Staying at 29kW above 80%. My pack is cold because it is only 44° her right now and I had a very short drive to the charger. At 82% I have now moved up to 34kW. So looks like I have the new charge curve!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Final Steps to BlueCruise Email IMG_20220409_132954
That’s great!

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag

I keep wondering if that’s actually true. 2.4.5 installed at work yesterday and then I drove it about 50 miles with a stop, so two start cycles. It’s been started twice today but just moved out/into the garage for a wash. Widget doesn’t show anything incoming.

The way this whole process has “worked” I assume it will be asking me if I want to install at 6am tomorrow when I will be leaving for an autocross ;)

maybe I’ll go for a quick drive.
Sponsored