Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black MME GT w Panoramic Roof & BlueAssist
Occupation
Nonprofit Executive
Country flag
Has anyone seen what the finance offers replace the one in place now (expires 7/6)? I'm particularly looking for the $60K+ (GT and GTPE) Ford Options plans and standard 48-60 month financing rates. Thanks!
Sponsored

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
I am under the impression that we won't know until the morning of 7/7. I'm sweating this a bit myself since I have a car that is due any day (supposedly) and I was planning on the $2,500 Options incentive. Starting to think I'm going to land in whatever program they have next quarter.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
I am under the impression that we won't know until the morning of 7/7. I'm sweating this a bit myself since I have a car that is due any day (supposedly) and I was planning on the $2,500 Options incentive. Starting to think I'm going to land in whatever program they have next quarter.
My dealer volunteered that I would get the greater of the Ford Options credit amount in effect at the time of my order and the amount at time of delivery. I guess that doesn't do you any good, but perhaps your dealer has a similar policy...

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
My dealer volunteered that I would get the greater of the Ford Options credit amount in effect at the time of my order and the amount at time of delivery. I guess that doesn't do you any good, but perhaps your dealer has a similar policy...
That seems like a generous policy since I believe they get the incentive money from Ford Credit and they'd be out those $$$ if it wasn't in effect after 7/6. But I'm not fully sure how it works. At any rate, good for you!

For my part, my dealer's policy is that they refuse to communicate with me when I ask them to run numbers on Ford Options.

balataspin

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Escape SEL, 2021 Mach - E Premium ER AWD
Country flag

Mine said the same, but I'm still skeptical. My delivery is imminent as well.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Mine said the same, but I'm still skeptical. My delivery is imminent as well.
Yeah, I have trust issues too. I have their commitment in a text message from them, but...

I'm guessing they were willing to make this guarantee because they have been told the incentive amount will not be reduced this year.

kulaga

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium ER Grey, 2023 MME GT Black
Country flag
Good news. I just checked the Ford order page and it looks like 2.25% and $2500 rebate have been extended through September.

• Ford Options APR Program #21276:Actual price and payments may be different due to local rebates, specials, fees, and credit qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price, payments, and complete details.2.25%
  • Ford Options Retail Bonus Cash Program #14004: $2,500.00 Ford Credit Bonus cash requires Ford Credit financing. Not all buyers will qualify. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 09/30/2021. See dealer for complete details.-$2,500

physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Is there no mention of the $1000? My zip doesn't have that $2500.

OP
OP
jgillmer

jgillmer

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nonprofit Executive
Country flag
In the offer through 7/6, the Ford Options rate dipped to 1.4% (vs 2.25% for Select and Premium) for the GT or GTPE. Anyone know if the 1.4% was extended as well?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Is there no mention of the $1000? My zip doesn't have that $2500.
Ford Options Bonus Cash is either $1,000 or $2,500 depending on where you live.
Or
It would be $0.00 in Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina or Washington, D.C. where Ford Options is not available.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My dealer only told me that they would look for the incentives available at the time of delivery. So I am pretty much in the dark. September 30 doesn’t do me any good since I don’t have a build date yet. My guess on my delivery date based on the email I got from Ford is that it will be “before the end of 2021.” That’s marketing speak for late December.

OP
OP
jgillmer

jgillmer

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nonprofit Executive
Country flag
Ford Options Bonus Cash is either $1,000 or $2,500 depending on where you live.
Or
It would be $0.00 in Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina or Washington, D.C. where Ford Options is not available.
Virginia is $1,000