OP
KAustin

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. However, capital punishment/disownment seems the only appropriate response ;)

The discussion of pointless dent repair is a good option but unless your car will be a garage queen, I fear there may be more.
There may, but just wasn't expecting it in 17 days from a former member of my household. ??
Sponsored

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Was it worth having kids?
OH, don't go there! When they are in the mid teens you ask yourself that question almost daily! Then when they get to be in their late 20s they tell you about all the stuff you didn't even realize they were doing while you were out of sight. It's almost not worth it. ?
But they usually have some redeeming qualities. ;)

OP
OP
KAustin

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Was it worth having kids?
Time will tell. Yesterday was not a good day to judge them. Just got back from a 73 minute solo ride that averaged 3.9 kWh, so I'm in better spirits. Tomorrow I'll stop by the dingman's shop to see how much he'll charge and whether or not she gets to stay.

MomentoX

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT
Occupation
Sales Director
Country flag
Well, it only took 17 days for Smoke to get a ding in the front passenger door. Did it happen at the mall? Nope. Grocery store? Nah. Restaurant? Guess again. Home Depot? No. Sherwin Williams? Not even close. In my garage? Exactly!!!

"How did that happen?", you ask. My daughter was looking for a ring that fell off her finger. It must have happened when she got in my wife's car to look around. I went out to help her and saw her starting to exit on the same side as the Mach-E. I stopped her immediately, walking between the cars and that's when I saw it. What horror...

In case you are wondering... Yes, she is still alive. After four hours of depression, I did lie to her saying it's only a piece of metal.

So, my question to the crowd is how in the heck do I get this freaking ding out of my door?

Ford Mustang Mach-E First door ding...!? 1615753209784

@kWhpony

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired technology professional
Country flag
Well, it only took 17 days for Smoke to get a ding in the front passenger door. Did it happen at the mall? Nope. Grocery store? Nah. Restaurant? Guess again. Home Depot? No. Sherwin Williams? Not even close. In my garage? Exactly!!!

"How did that happen?", you ask. My daughter was looking for a ring that fell off her finger. It must have happened when she got in my wife's car to look around. I went out to help her and saw her starting to exit on the same side as the Mach-E. I stopped her immediately, walking between the cars and that's when I saw it. What horror...

In case you are wondering... Yes, she is still alive. After four hours of depression, I did lie to her saying it's only a piece of metal.

So, my question to the crowd is how in the heck do I get this freaking ding out of my door?

Check out my post from late last year. Be sure to shop your local PDR locations. No need to overpay.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/thankful-for-paintless-dent-repair.12673/