First Editions Possibly Available

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Heads up for those of you in the Seattle area looking for a Rapid Red First Edition, looks like there might be a couple available. These weren’t listed a couple days ago...

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Editions Possibly Available E80B207E-5A68-41B7-A4EB-A2DB4DD2C1DC
Sponsored

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Heads up for those of you in the Seattle area looking for a Rapid Red First Edition, looks like there might be a couple available. These weren’t listed a couple days ago...

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Editions Possibly Available E80B207E-5A68-41B7-A4EB-A2DB4DD2C1DC
Looking up the VINs, both are stock units built on 11/19... ETA end date of 1/21, but neither has been marked as in-transit.

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
And a Premium AWD 3FMTK3SU5MMA01653 on it's way to Enumclaw, WA.
I assume from the price it is an Extended Range.
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Editions Possibly Available 1609792437880

KKsNewBaby

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Premium, Infinite Blue, AWD, Extended
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Editions Possibly Available 1609792437880
Here's the challenge...most of the Ford dealerships in the area (I'm SE of Seattle) have one Mach-e on order, including the dealership that I ordered mine thru. But for that 1 Mach-e, it will be kept on the lot for at least a couple of months for test drives and demo purposes, and won't be sold until there are more in the market. I'd be more excited to find a dealership that has more than 1 on order, but I think that is highly unlikely. ?

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Here's the challenge...most of the Ford dealerships in the area (I'm SE of Seattle) have one Mach-e on order, including the dealership that I ordered mine thru. But for that 1 Mach-e, it will be kept on the lot for at least a couple of months for test drives and demo purposes, and won't be sold until there are more in the market. I'd be more excited to find a dealership that has more than 1 on order, but I think that is highly unlikely. ?
May be more effective to reach out to all the dealers within a 50 mile radius and tell them there's an EXTRA couple of Benjamins in it for them personally to just NOTIFY you when an abandoned MME arrives on the lot. You may have to pay over MSRP, but at least you'll have the option.

KKsNewBaby

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Premium, Infinite Blue, AWD, Extended
Country flag
May be more effective to reach out to all the dealers within a 50 mile radius and tell them there's an EXTRA couple of Benjamins in it for them personally to just NOTIFY you when an abandoned MME arrives on the lot. You may have to pay over MSRP, but at least you'll have the option.
Haha! Good point! My local dealership already has my number on speed-dial, and I have made contact with a few other dealerships for good measure. ?

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Of course, you are correct, but it is odd that they end up being advertised on a site like CarGurus weeks before the demonstrator will even arrive. I just want to see one in real life before mine arrives but the Mach E Tour has no plans to come anywhere near Portland, OR.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Haha! Good point! My local dealership already has my number on speed-dial, and I have made contact with a few other dealerships for good measure. ?
Seriously, if someone offered me $200 to just call them and let them know a car is available, they'd be the fist person on my call sheet. It's a matter of how bad you want the car though.

OP
OP
Mantooth

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Perhaps, but dealerships were not allowed to order First Editions for their demos so the only way they are getting these is because someone who originally reserved and ordered one backed out. I would bet my left arm these will be sold, not used for demos.

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've got a question on these cars showing up on the Ford dealer websites. These cars show the "Dealer Ordered" banner. However, our MME orders officially went through the dealerships, so is it possible these cars are actually customer-ordered cars that show up as "Dealer Ordered" because the dealer ended up making the orders on our behalf?

The reason I ask is that my dealership has two "Dealer Ordered" cars, and a rep from that dealership said that they've ordered two MMEs for customers (I'm one of them). One of the "Dealer Ordered" cars is an exact match to my MME order (in terms of specs, color, etc....I don't have a build date or VIN yet, so I'm not 100% sure it's mine).

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
These listings may also may be automatically appearing based upon impending arrivals for customer orders and not really available.

As an example, my FE is listed on my dealer's website... appears to have posted when the sticker was generated and the car was sent to production. The FCTP car is there as well as the Dealer's personal order too, which appeared a couple of days after mine and has a build week the following week. Mach Drops will show as Dealer ordered or special ordered, I believe, as they were outside of the reservation process.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mantooth

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
These listings may also may be automatically appearing based upon impending arrivals for a customer orders and not really available.

As an example, my FE is listed on my dealer's website... appears to have posted when the sticker was generated and the car was sent to production. The FCTP car is there as well as the Dealer's personal order too, which appeared a couple of days after mine and has a build week the following week. Mach Drops will show as Dealer ordered or special ordered, I believe, as they were outside of the reservation process.

View attachment 11865
Perhaps, but I looked up both VINs in the tracker and there is no name associated with them...different from mine that has my name on it. Who knows. Bottom line, they were not listed and now they are and if you're interested you should give that dealership a call. That was all I was trying to accomplish.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Perhaps, but I looked up both VINs in the tracker and there is no name associated with them...different from mine that has my name on it. Who knows. Bottom line, they were not listed and now they are and if you're interested you should give that dealership a call. That was all I was trying to accomplish.
My FE is the same way due to the way the dealership ordered through their regional. Shows on the dealership's website and also on the Fordtracker without a name associated with it.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Evergreen Ford has 3 MME's on order per the search function in another thread, including the FE shown above. From the date, the FE was ordered just before the Mach Drop, somebody in another thread said that dealers were able to order an FE just before the Mach Drop.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Perhaps, but dealerships were not allowed to order First Editions for their demos so the only way they are getting these is because someone who originally reserved and ordered one backed out. I would bet my left arm these will be sold, not used for demos.
I hope you are right handed. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Editions Possibly Available 1609796694744
Sponsored