Fit 3 car seats

andrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium (ER, RWD, Rapid Red)
Country flag
Thanks for the post! I have searched for similar things in the past, and Iā€™m still a bit worried about how well my massive Britax Marathon Reversible car seat is going to fit in rear facing position.

It may be useful to post a few more angles, as it is a bit difficult to determine leg room in this photo. Iā€™m personally interested in hearing how much youā€™d need to move one of the front seats forward if the Chicco Keyfit 30 was on the left or right.

OP
OP
LexiRN

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
Thanks for the post! I have searched for similar things in the past, and Iā€™m still a bit worried about how well my massive Britax Marathon Reversible car seat is going to fit in rear facing position.

It may be useful to post a few more angles, as it is a bit difficult to determine leg room in this photo. Iā€™m personally interested in hearing how much youā€™d need to move one of the front seats forward if the Chicco Keyfit 30 was on the left or right.
I can tell you I don't think a massive seat will fit. I have a Graco ExtendtoFit seat and that didn't fit with the Chicco. Luckily, I had the nautilus as a back up seat. I will get some more angles once I get my kids in bed.

andrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium (ER, RWD, Rapid Red)
Country flag
Thanks for the additional info. It does seem like that Graco is a bit bigger than mine (in width/depth), but is comparable. Itā€™s the depth that kills me today.

Graco - 22.1 x 19.2 x 25.2
Britax - 23 x 18.5 x 23.5

OP
OP
LexiRN

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
This is the extendtofit rear facing in the #2 position which is pretty reclined. I have the passenger seat set to be comfortable for me at 5' 7".

20220514_205252.jpg

20220514_205423.jpg

20220514_205206.jpg

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag

I have a Britax Marathon fitting rear facing in a Honda Fit no problem. Can't imagine it will have trouble in the Mach-E. Will find out soon enough!

DaMeatMan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range Battery
Country flag
For those wondering (because I couldn't find a whole lot on this prior to buying mine) I got 3 seats across in this car. Graco booster, Graco Nautilus, and Chicco Keyfit 30.

20220514_200108.jpg
The Mach-E is an amazing family vehicle, but just because your a family man doesn't mean you are dead inside and want to be driving around in a mini van! I've got two munchkins of my own, and the Mach-E very easily accomodes our day to day needs, while also feeling incredibly fun to drive!

Ford did a great job here and hit this one out of the park!

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
The Mach-E is an amazing family vehicle, but just because your a family man doesn't mean you are dead inside and want to be driving around in a mini van! I've got two munchkins of my own, and the Mach-E very easily accomodes our day to day needs, while also feeling incredibly fun to drive!

Ford did a great job here and hit this one out of the park!
I'm hoping to keep the MME GT and replace our gas SUV with the ID.Buzz EV mini-van. This millenial dad would rock that with no shame. Watch out single moms. Husbands hide your wives.... EV dad coming through. šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤”

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
I can tell you I don't think a massive seat will fit. I have a Graco ExtendtoFit seat and that didn't fit with the Chicco. Luckily, I had the nautilus as a back up seat. I will get some more angles once I get my kids in bed.
Nice post! Same issue here - we have an Extendtofit, but just couldn't squeeze an infant seat next to it in the middle since it's so damn wide. I wish we'd bought a slim convertible seat, so we'd be able to use the third seat position again in the rear. Maybe when the baby outgrows the infant seat...
Sponsored