Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag
Now going on 10+ hours....
Ford Mustang Mach-E ford.com order status website is down Screenshot_20211001-223855
Sponsored

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
Yeah I saw that too, glad it's not just my order.

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yeah I saw that too, glad it's not just my order.
That's why I posted about it. Wanted to make sure it wasn't just my dealer screwing around with my order (Ford rolled it to MY22, so I'm good).

FLDBA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Is it normal for this Ford website to have this much downtime, or is it because of abnormally high traffic?

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Is it normal for this Ford website to have this much downtime, or is it because of abnormally high traffic?
Still down as of a moment ago. I think it's unusual.

a22matic

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
It's been days for me. Same, my order was converted to a '22 also.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
It's been days for me. Same, my order was converted to a '22 also.
Website issues all day on the 30th, finally I was able to place an order on the 1st. I have yet to see any order details other than an order number. I’m not really expecting much this early in the game but all it says is Sorry to hit the brakes!

FLDBA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Since I have been unable to check on the status of my order (made 10/1) using the Ford website I contacted my dealer to see if they had a status and they said they have no record of my order number as of today (10/4). So I called Ford Marketing Team and they also could not find my order number at first but one of their team leads eventually figured out where it was and that it was waiting for the dealer to accept it. I explained to them that the dealer can't accept it because the dealer can't find my order number in their system. The Ford Marketing Team said that the dealer needed to look in something called EMP under the Dealer Connection application. I forwarded this information to the dealer and I am now waiting to hear back from them to see if they can figure out how to accept the order. Should it be this hard to buy a car?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Since I have been unable to check on the status of my order (made 10/1) using the Ford website I contacted my dealer to see if they had a status and they said they have no record of my order number as of today (10/4). So I called Ford Marketing Team and they also could not find my order number at first but one of their team leads eventually figured out where it was and that it was waiting for the dealer to accept it. I explained to them that the dealer can't accept it because the dealer can't find my order number in their system. The Ford Marketing Team said that the dealer needed to look in something called EMP under the Dealer Connection application. I forwarded this information to the dealer and I am now waiting to hear back from them to see if they can figure out how to accept the order. Should it be this hard to buy a car?
Make sure you stay on them. The dealer accidentally canceled my reservation last year and I had to start all over

Tlow

First Name
Micha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD
Country flag
I love the fact that you are the middle man between cooperate and the dealership..(insert sarcastic emoji)

Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Wow wtf? How is this different from ordering any other model car? How long has it been since the day you reserved the car?

Ryanmav4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR Premium w. Ext battery ordered
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
I've had a similar experience. My dealer said they're not sure order banks are open yet. Frustrating. What's the best way to contact Ford Marketing? (Or is it best to tell them what you found out?)

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
This morning I placed an order for a 2022 MME as an alternative in case I decide not to accept the 2021 I'd ordered on May 5. The 2021's production week is 11/29/21. I called my dealer to let them know I was going to do this and within 2 minutes after submitting the order and paying the $500 deposit on ford.com, I received both an email and a text message from my dealer confirming they'd received my new order. If your dealer is saying they don't see the order you placed on 10/1, something is wrong. Is it possible that the order was submitted to a different dealer than the one you're contacting?

Last edited:

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
This morning I placed an order for a 2022 MME as an alternative in case I decide not to accept the 2021 I'd ordered on May 5. The 2021's production week is 11/29/21. I called my dealer to let them know I was going to do this and within 2 minutes after submitting the order and paying the $500 deposit on ford.com, I received both an email and a text message from my dealer confirming they'd received my new order. If your dealer is saying they don't see the order you placed on 10/1, something is wrong. Is it possible that the order was submitted to a different dealer than the one you're contacting?
Some dealers just don't know how to use the online system because they've never used it before. There's a specific page they have to go to and approve new incoming online orders before it gets converted into a live order. My dealer didn't know where the button was either, took them a couple days to find it (I think they had to call their regional rep for help). It's also possible the current server issues are a factor.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I went to check to ensure my dealer has received my order placed on 01-Oct and the Ford site is still down. Wow, it seems to be down since Saturday. For a major company to have their order verification site down for 3 days is not good. The one and only IT guy that runs all of Ford's websites must be grounded and his mom locked the basement door. ;)
Sponsored