Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $25 over Cost!!- PAYMENT PLANS ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Aw man, I bought the extended warranty from you guys in 2022 for my ‘21. I didn’t know about the dent care thing until recently. Any suggestions?
It isn't really anything they can do, they're just offering the warranty provided by Ford or whomever, they don't have any way to bend the rules.
Sponsored

lawls

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Well, hopefully the peace of mind makes it all worth while. Decided to go in on a 6 year 75k mile Premium Care with Granger through your online portal last night, since that is how long I got the loan for. Then I'll just upgrade to the latest model.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Well, hopefully the peace of mind makes it all worth while. Decided to go in on a 6 year 75k mile Premium Care with Granger through your online portal last night, since that is how long I got the loan for. Then I'll just upgrade to the latest model.
Congrats! Hopefully we see some pretty cool new technology and EVs 5-6 years fro now!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
We were doing a little homework closing in on the year end and came across this cool nugget. We have saved our Ford Protect customers over $3,000,000 from list pricing on new Ford extended Warranties this year!

Thank you for making us your go to source for Ford Protect in 2023!

lawls

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Congrats! Hopefully we see some pretty cool new technology and EVs 5-6 years fro now!
Well, I got my Ford Protect email with the invoice, $20 over cost just as advertised. I'm glad I was able to find this thread.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
As we wrap up the final days of the year, we want to thank everyone for making us the #1 online provider of Ford Protect Extended Warranties!

If it wasn't for your word-of-mouth and referrals we wouldn't have been able to accomplish this. So a Big Thank You!

flapjake314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
i bought an 8-year on my 2021 which was the longest duration warranty at the time. i see now you offer a 10-year? is there some way to extend, or am i fully cancelling and fully repurchasing a new one to get to 10? @Zach@granger

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
i bought an 8-year on my 2021 which was the longest duration warranty at the time. i see now you offer a 10-year? is there some way to extend, or am i fully cancelling and fully repurchasing a new one to get to 10? @Zach@granger
Yes, email [email protected] and we can assist. That is an option that Ford offers now but didn't offer before!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Thanks to everyone for a great 2023! We ended the year as the #1 online retailer of Ford protect warranties! In the process we saved our customers over $4,000,000 from MSRP pricing!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Hey Mach E Family,

Wanted to let everyone know that we are LIVE with payment plan options for the Ford Esp!

We do offer 0% financing with 20% down for 18 months! It doesn't show the option on our website, but if you reach out to the team with your quote, they will get it all set up for you!

Email us at [email protected]

Thank you for your business and support!

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Hello Everyone!

We are new to the forum here, but have a great prior relationship with some of the customers here on other Ford forums online (bronco6G, Mustang6G, F150gen14, etc.) We do our best to offer a no-hassle, high volume, up-front buying experience and we wanted to offer something to everyone here on the MachEforum. So starting today, we are offering $50 over cost on any Ford protect contract for the Mach E whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We'll gladly order you a Mach-E at as well if you are interested!

How do you get this started?

Please fill out the inquiry form at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com

Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by contact us at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida & California.

Again, we want to thank you for the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Not available in CA?
Sponsored