wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Sorry if this is dealt with elsewhere - but I recall that some people got shipping notices from FedEx - before being notified by Ford that the adapter has shipped. I have a FedEx notice of shipment that I am not expecting - the origin if ARCOLA, IL US. For others who got a shipping notice, does this seem like the correct origin? Thanks
Sponsored

PilotMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Moke, FRS, Prius, FJR, 1966 Shelby Mustang
Country flag
Just got excited by an email from Ford about my May Delivery of the tesla adapter.
It said it's no scheduled for June.
So much for the excitement.

Still love the car.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Same here, pushed out to June. Fortunately I dont expect to need it until July so hopefully this date holds

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sorry if this is dealt with elsewhere - but I recall that some people got shipping notices from FedEx - before being notified by Ford that the adapter has shipped. I have a FedEx notice of shipment that I am not expecting - the origin if ARCOLA, IL US. For others who got a shipping notice, does this seem like the correct origin? Thanks
Those that got it said it came from Dearborn MI (where Ford is), so that's presumably something different.

Mine moved from May to June as well (#1922).

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Those that got it said it came from Dearborn MI (where Ford is), so that's presumably something different.

Mine moved from May to June as well (#1922).
Thanks TimCo - Well I'm getting something!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
April to June for me. I just purchased the A2Z adapter. I have places to be!
You’re gonna love it. I plan to use mine today to avoid Electrify America.

Not sure if you’re aware but you can also bundle the Stellar adapter and save 25%. This bundle stacks with the FORD discount code. Just click the drop down on the Typhoon page to bundle and get both.

This adapter is used for Tesla Level 2 chargers and destination chargers at hotels up to 20 kW and 80 amps.

On Reddit some folks mentioned paying $15 to get expedited shipping if you’re in a hurry. It still takes three weeks to ship out but once it ships, you’ll get it next day / overnight.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford NACS Adapter has shipped [and NOW ARRIVING]! IMG_0092
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford NACS Adapter has shipped [and NOW ARRIVING]! IMG_0093

desiguy2447

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E Premium
Country flag
Does anyone who is now ordering the A2Z adapter as to Fords /Tesla's backlog know how long does it take A2Z to forfill the order (how many weeks)?

Thanks!

Jeff-NoVA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Does anyone who is now ordering the A2Z adapter as to Fords /Tesla's backlog know how long does it take A2Z to forfill the order (how many weeks)?

Thanks!
Same question about Lectron. They've apparently resolved the locking pin issue.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti

Thanks!
Same question about Lectron. They've apparently resolved the locking pin issue.
A2Z is showing 3 - 4 weeks from order to delivery on their website with free shipping.

Some folks on reddit mentioned paying $15 extra for expedited overnight shipping.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford NACS Adapter has shipped [and NOW ARRIVING]! 1714235483089-uw

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
A2Z is showing 3 - 4 weeks from order to delivery on their website with free shipping.

Some folks on reddit mentioned paying $15 extra for expedited overnight shipping.
I wouldn't be surprised to see that grow longer too, as of yesterday. They probably got a bunch of orders in the last 24 hours.

Expedited shipping surely just means the part after the order is filled. Saves a few days off the end but won't move up the queue order fulfillment.

Darkenmage

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWDe and Honda Insight
Occupation
Semi Retired
Country flag
Does everyone just get this or do you have to notify Ford you want it?

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

MarkW.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mark, I am out of ideas except to recommend you call Ford CS and ask them if they can order it for you. I called them because I was having trouble accessing the Connected Services section on the web page, but it turned out it was a site wide issue and not specific to my account. While we were talking, she said she could order my adapter. Of course I already have it so that was unnecessary.

Hi All,
First, I finally got my reservation number for the Tesla adapter. So I'm excited for when I get mine sometime in 2028 (insert shrug here). But the real reason I'm writing is to give a shout out to Ford Inc. I know we criticize Ford the corporation a lot, and for good reason, but this week I got a phone call from an actual human being. This was the person I spoke to a week ago In the Ford parts department in, I assume, Michigan. I had told her my sad tale, and she was calling me to follow up. Needless to say, I was blown away! So thanks Alice!

I just thought it would be nice to acknowledge a company when they do something right.
Cheers!
Sponsored