Ford Options

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
The reason to make the post is that someone who got a bad loan wouldn't know it for three years until it's time to return the vehicle.
If a Ford Options contract had an error then Ford Credit would have sent it back to the dealer for corrections or an adjustment letter would be sent to the customer.
Sponsored

idkhow

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bateman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach-e premium, van down by the river
Occupation
it plumber, auto detailer
Country flag
Basically you are left with a choice if he is a crook or just incompetent. In either case I would avoid that dealership.
I let Ford know in a survey things were great at Fullerton but they didn't present Ford Options at all, and told me Ford's own Credit site to calculate a lease was wrong (showed $60 cheaper)

Asked 4+ times about claiming the tax rebate and they did their best to say nothing definitive about it except contact a CPA. No "consider Ford Options"

Well I have a Red Carpet Lease now with zero tax incentive in lieu of a slightly higher RV. On a 51k MSRP vehicle it would be over $60k to purchase when you put together down payment + lease payments + RV.

Also $5500 down became $5599 down + $600/mo first lease payment. Magically $700 more than discussed after making me wait 2 hours during my lunchtime at an empty dealer. I did use the term 'down payment' instead of 'DAS / drive-off' so you can put that on me for not getting the verbiage correct.

At the same time places are selling these for 5-10k over sticker and even screwing pre-orders on other threads, so I'm not angry - just disappointed I wasn't offered Ford Options and had to learn about it after paying a CPA who told me... I chose the wrong lease model.

I explained my worries to Joe who contacted me via email and then responded glad to hear all is ok... So I guess not much is coming back to me, I'll just stick with lease brokers in the future.

Last edited:

idkhow

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bateman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach-e premium, van down by the river
Occupation
it plumber, auto detailer
Country flag
My suggestion is to always go with the closest dealer to you as it makes the service appointments easier. My MME was #1 from them and they we’re really excited as was I.
Mine would have been Liccardi, but on my dash cam they adjusted my misaligned door by the mechanic pushing all his weight on it after driving to a fast food place. Then marked that as factory specs... I mean, I guess at some of the good 'ol boy plants.

Another time the mechanic took a car for a ride and saw that I didn't bring my vehicle to them for a first oil change and 'f*** this guy' - Probably not going back to Liccardi.
Sponsored