Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Anyone else having issues with the FP App today? I charged my car last night and when I looked at the App this am it had the same distance to empty and % as when I plugged it in. When I got in the car I noticed the car did infact charge. I refreshed my app several times this am and even closed and reopened the app. It keeps going back to last nights charge and distance info. But the rest of it seems normal. It is still sending me "Automatic Lock" information when I leave the car; so the App is not frozen. Hmm?
Sponsored

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Anyone else having issues with the FP App today? I charged my car last night and when I looked at the App this am it had the same distance to empty and % as when I plugged it in. When I got in the car I noticed the car did infact charge. I refreshed my app several times this am and even closed and reopened the app. It keeps going back to last nights charge and distance info. But the rest of it seems normal. It is still sending me "Automatic Lock" information when I leave the car; so the App is not frozen. Hmm?
Something similar happened to me a few days ago. It resolved itself...

OP
OP
67 Stang Convertible

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I just looked a little closer and it has not updated since yesterday @ 1:06pm. I wonder what gives?

GoingMach-E

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD; Yamaha FZ6-R
Occupation
Management Consultant
Country flag
I had the same thing happen last night, where the car had been on the charger for several hours but the app did not show updated numbers. Then I closed, re-opened, and refreshed the app and everything was working again.
Sponsored