First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
Hi everyone
since Saturday evening, my MME no longer updates with the Ford server. The Ford Pass app only works when I am connected to Bluetooth. Both the km stand, as well as the battery and remaining range are no longer updated. This is also not updated on the website and in the PTS. Does this have a highlight or is it a Germany-specific problem?????
Sponsored

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Select eAWD Star White
Occupation
Indiana Supreme Court - IT
Country flag
Hi everyone
since Saturday evening, my MME no longer updates with the Ford server. The Ford Pass app only works when I am connected to Bluetooth. Both the km stand, as well as the battery and remaining range are no longer updated. This is also not updated on the website and in the PTS. Does this have a highlight or is it a Germany-specific problem?????

This happened to me a few weeks ago after an update.

In the car, Go to Settings> Connectivity> Connected Vehicle Features. Make sure Vehicle Connectivity is turned on. This is the modem. You can also check by looking in the top right corner by the clock/outside temp. You should see the opposite direction arrows symbol ( ^V). If the symbol is missing, the modem is off.

You may not be able to open Connected Vehicle Features. It might say Menu Not Available, contact your dealer.

If that's the case (and probably do this anyway) in the Connectivity Menu (at the bottom) manage Wi-Fi Networks. Make sure you're connected to your Wi-Fi.

Once you connect to your Wi-Fi, give it some time. For me, I set it before bed and by the next morning, the modem had reconnected and Ford Pass had updated. I haven't had a problem since then.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
WiFi isn't going to do anything.

Try hitting LOCK in the app to lock the car, which wakes it.

Also note that Ford often does updates to servers over the weekend and has issues. If it's not working by Monday afternoon, then server issues may not be the case.

OP
OP
Ghostrider

Ghostrider

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
The modem says it's connected. However, I don't have any online activity such as weather or traffic. It looks like the modem got stuck. A case has been opened now wait and see.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
The modem says it's connected. However, I don't have any online activity such as weather or traffic. It looks like the modem got stuck. A case has been opened now wait and see.
No idea as to weather or traffic work in Germany, sorry.

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Select eAWD Star White
Occupation
Indiana Supreme Court - IT
Country flag
Then try turning the modem off and back on.

OP
OP
Ghostrider

Ghostrider

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
No way
After The Master Reset i cant activate my MME 🫣🫣🫣 now waiting for support 🙄😢

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
I'm having same issues as Ghostrider. Checked the modem in the car all looks fine. Went to the website and the vehicle dashboard is not showing anything either. Will see if it works tonight. Hopefully it's just a server issue on ford side but who knows. Had similar issues over the summer and it magically started working again after a couple days. I thought nothing of it then

OP
OP
Ghostrider

Ghostrider

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
In the end, I helped to disconnect the 12 volt battery for 10 minutes, then the TCU reconnected to the Ford Cloud.
Now it Works Fine for me.

jchen14

First Name
Jacky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
This happened to me a few weeks ago after an update.

In the car, Go to Settings> Connectivity> Connected Vehicle Features. Make sure Vehicle Connectivity is turned on. This is the modem. You can also check by looking in the top right corner by the clock/outside temp. You should see the opposite direction arrows symbol ( ^V). If the symbol is missing, the modem is off.

You may not be able to open Connected Vehicle Features. It might say Menu Not Available, contact your dealer.

If that's the case (and probably do this anyway) in the Connectivity Menu (at the bottom) manage Wi-Fi Networks. Make sure you're connected to your Wi-Fi.

Once you connect to your Wi-Fi, give it some time. For me, I set it before bed and by the next morning, the modem had reconnected and Ford Pass had updated. I haven't had a problem since then.
I’m having this exact problem after my Mach e updated about a day ago. I called FordPass support but they have been unable to solve the issue thus far.
Ford says my modem isn’t communicating.
The “connected services” in my car says “please wait” for a few second then does nothing at all.
I will make sure that my car is connected to wifi when I get home.
I do not have the little going and coming signal in the top right corner like I used to have
Sponsored