zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Ver 3.30 on Pixel 5 (Android 12) still a battery drain, using between 18-25% of my battery. PAAK has been better for me as far as connecting but seems counterproductive to have a key that runs out of batteries.

Screenshot_20210910-105312.png
Presumably that is what they are working on Google with for a fix.

Mr.Doug

First Name
Mr.Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E -Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
crash when trying to refresh the data, wait for almost one min then crash. Worse than previous version. Now it won't refresh the data except showing "something wrong wrong, please try again later"..
Beautiful Car with Dinosaur App and Software.. Not even close to my Tesla APP.. Not even CLOSE..

MrsLofgreen

First Name
Shawnacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Glad the Apple Watch works for you. For me, it just shows "Loading" and never loads. Guess I'll try power cycling my watch off/on to see what happens. Update: power cycling watch did not help. If anybody else encounters this problem and a fix please let us know. btw, all my phone and watch software are up to date. Watch Series 6, iPhone 12 Pro. Thanks.
Mine also just says loading and never actually loads.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Do we need to take the car in for this update, or is it "over the air"?
This is referring to FordPass and technically has nothing to do with your car. It's an update you'll get through the App Store or Play Store depending upon the flavor of your phone.

mrbigh

First Name
Horacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMe Premium
Occupation
EE
Country flag
Is this update only related to an apple watch or there is something else involved with the car operation.

prostang

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Ford Mustang (tubbed), 2015 F-350 Superduty
Country flag
This is referring to FordPass and technically has nothing to do with your car. It's an update you'll get through the App Store or Play Store depending upon the flavor of your phone.
I have 3.30, but the frunk button doesn't show up.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have 3.30, but the frunk button doesn't show up.
The drunk button will only show on cars that have also had a particular update to one of the modules or are produced late in the model year. The rest of us have to wait on the OTA.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
The drunk button will only show on cars that have also had a particular update to one of the modules or are produced late in the model year. The rest of us have to wait on the OTA.
If you are seeing the drunk button, then you are only allowed to be a passenger and not allowed to drive until the next day.

VirgilBoy21MME

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired ATC
Country flag
Glad the Apple Watch works for you. For me, it just shows "Loading" and never loads. Guess I'll try power cycling my watch off/on to see what happens. Update: power cycling watch did not help. If anybody else encounters this problem and a fix please let us know. btw, all my phone and watch software are up to date. Watch Series 6, iPhone 12 Pro. Thanks.
I also was getting the endless "loading". Restarted both Apple Watch and iPhone, and that fixed it!

prostang

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Ford Mustang (tubbed), 2015 F-350 Superduty
Country flag
My MME is all of 2 weeks old. Took possession of her on the 30th.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My MME is all of 2 weeks old. Took possession of her on the 30th.
One of the car modules need to be updated on (roughly) pre August builds before the Frunk button will show. That can happen as part of various SSMs and other bulletins the car might be having done on it or through (hopefully) an OTA in the future. For now though, for most of us anyway, the presence of a Frunk button in FordPass would be nothing but a big tease.

Enjoy your new car. :)

Last edited:

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anybody else have this problem?? I installed the ford pass complication in the apple watch. I then selected the "show on apple watch" option, but it doesn't show as a complication I can add to my watch faces. I've tried restarting the ford pass app, the apple watch app and my watch with no improvement. Any ideas??

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Anybody else have this problem?? I installed the ford pass complication in the apple watch. I then selected the "show on apple watch" option, but it doesn't show as a complication I can add to my watch faces. I've tried restarting the ford pass app, the apple watch app and my watch with no improvement. Any ideas??
It was mentioned on an earlier page in this thread...
Remove the app from the watch, then restart phone & watch before putting the app back on the watch.
The complication shows up on my watch face, but there is no logo like other complications have. The FordPass complication is just two dashes -- but when I press it, the app loads on the watch and the features work.
Sponsored