Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 1970 Z-28 RS Original Owner
Occupation
Optometrist
Country flag
I have completely lost my ability to charge my car to only 90% now. It default charges immediately and only to 100% with no way of changing it. When I edit my charge preferences there are no locations I can update to even set a time or charge limit. What the hell is wrong with these app developers? Now I have to set a schedule on my Wallbox and calculate how much charge time is needed to get me to 90% then turn off charging to the car since my Ford Pass App defaults to charge anytime it is plugged in. Why should I have to use crude math to figure out how long to charge for on a $70k vehicle to prolong battery life????
Mine is doing the same thing. Figure it out yet?
Sponsored

Graction

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-e GT
Country flag
PAAK issues for me. PAAK was always very inconsistent for me. I usually had to force close and reopen the Ford app to get it to work but then it always would. On July 1st I got a new iPhone 13. So I deleted my previous PAAK from the car and setup on the new phone and it was working great for 4 days. No issues and I was thinking great the PAAK problems are finally fixed.

Then I went away on the 6th leaving my Mach-e in the garage. While away the Ford app updated to latest 4.17.1. I got back home on the 10th and now Ford Pass had forgotten about my PAAK and had the setup message even after restarting. I went through the process of deleting the PAAK and recreating it again. The next morning however I was able to open the door, but could not start the car even after restarting the app. Ended up grabbing the fob cause I had to catch a train which I ended up missing anyway. Very frustrated as PAAK seems worse then ever now.
I changed nothing and the next day PAAK started working perfectly and has ever since then.