Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Produced.

Production date was 10/4.
ETA End Date is 11/27.
I'm afraid I probably know the answer to this, but @phil How did you know it was produced? Did the website update? I don't have a 4-char order number from the dealer, so I can't do the normal lookup and my VIN doesn't load anything on the Tracker here, so I'm just relying on Ford's order status page.
Sponsored

jcloudm

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE GT PE
Country flag
I'm afraid I probably know the answer to this, but @phil How did you know it was produced? Did the website update? I don't have a 4-char order number from the dealer, so I can't do the normal lookup and my VIN doesn't load anything on the Tracker here, so I'm just relying on Ford's order status page.
If you have your VIN number, go here: Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi) and then type your VIN in and hit Window Sticker (leave the Order Number blank). Then look for the "ITEM #" field. Find the string: AA-BBBB O/T 1. Take the numbers in the "B" section and enter it as the order number.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Yes, I used the VIN and 4-digit order number on seg.fyi.

Ford.com does not show built, it just says "In Production" is "In Progress".

I think the window sticker becomes available a few days before production, and the window sticker provides your order number.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yes, I used the VIN and 4-digit order number on seg.fyi.

Ford.com does not show built, it just says "In Production" is "In Progress".

I think the window sticker becomes available a few days before production, and the window sticker provides your order number.
Mine shows a hollow bullet at the “In Production” stage, which I suspect means that while we have reached production week, they haven’t done anything yet for my VIN.

My window sticker sort of became available on Friday. It was blank other than the VIN, order number and total price of the car. It disappeared midday Friday and reappeared late afternoon on Friday , but was a complete window sticker at that point. So, yeah it appeared more or less 3 days before the production week.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
End of my production week. Seg.fyi doesn’t show any changes. The module site https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details shows no active modules. The Foed tracker shows me the same hollow bullet under In Production it’s been showing forever. ?

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My GT blue shows built week of 10/4. I am hoping it shows built next week.

Skelton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Volvo XC60, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
If it makes you feel any better, I also had a 10/4 scheduled production week. The Ford Order site has not changed, but I talked to my dealer yesterday. He said it was produced, and gave me the VIN # to check it out.

You might reach out to your dealers.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I got a small change on my status page. I still have a hollow bullet under “In Production” but I now have an Estimated Delivery Date of 11/29/21. I guess there is actual motion happening.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
FWIW my built week was 9/6 but wasnt finally built until 9/21...

WWJPD

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I got a small change on my status page. I still have a hollow bullet under “In Production” but I now have an Estimated Delivery Date of 11/29/21. I guess there is actual motion happening.
Small change for me too... 12/2 dealer delivery date.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
So my build week isn't until next week 10/18, but I just checked and my window sticker populated as of today. Does that mean it's being built early? The circle under "In Production/3" also filled in recently. Of course, the title for the order still says, "It's time to order your new 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
No visible changes for me on the order page, but checking the module status page at https://www.motorcraftservice.com/A...x-fTjcbmQuY2-glrvQbWCxDJ9AvRRP98nUv2cZ19kEfoc
hundreds of modules have lit up. There was literally 0 items there this morning when I checked, so check your own VIN.
Cool. Same deal here. No visible changes at the Manage Order page or the Order Tracking page, but a ton of modules lit up. I checked a couple of hours ago, so this is definitely new.

So my build week isn't until next week 10/18, but I just checked and my window sticker populated as of today. Does that mean it's being built early? The circle under "In Production/3" also filled in recently. Of course, the title for the order still says, "It's time to order your new 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT" :rolleyes:
window stickers typically pop up between a week and a couple of days in advance of production start. Your car is probably on schedule, possibly one of the earlier ones in next week’s run.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My GT-PE does not show built yet but many modules are up.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
this might be impossible / stupid but @HuntingPudel are you able to change the thread title to include "(Oct 4)" to potentially avoid the dupe thread that came up and to be more friendly to our Europe members (who would say "4/10" because they are weird like that ?)?
Sponsored