GTPE Max range?

Cabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT PE
Occupation
IT Engineer, aviator, gearhead, tinkerer, putterer, wife pesterer.
Country flag
Just remember that the Guess-O-Meter is conservative and NOT what your actual range may end up being. My best range was doing about 55mph on secondary roads, enjoying the scenery, and I was getting 3.5mi/kWh. 3.5mi*88 kWh = 308 miles on a full 100% charge. The dashboard was only showing an estimated range of 207. I think this was the car factoring in my historic, usual "lead foot" driving style, and not that I was trying to "hyper-mile" it on that trip.
Sponsored

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
I think it really depends on what type of electrons you put in when you "fill up." for instance, when I use low Amps, I only get 200miles, but when I splurge for the good stuff and charge at the one of the name brand charging station, I get the full 250 range. YMMV. So fill up with good electrons to get the full range.

OP
OP
Tngo23

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
I think it really depends on what type of electrons you put in when you "fill up." for instance, when I use low Amps, I only get 200miles, but when I splurge for the good stuff and charge at the one of the name brand charging station, I get the full 250 range. YMMV. So fill up with good electrons to get the full range.
Good theory and maybe Conspiracy theory though.......

I am no Scientist or have done electron experiments but that is New to me.....

I believe range depends on the MME computer adapting and driving habits.....I have seen my range consistently at 225 miles on 100% charge.....DC3 or Level 2 Charging......

TBC

discobeef

First Name
Biff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE Grabber Blue
Country flag
Coming soon to a charge station near you

"Choose your Charging Grade to get started"

20 AMP Standard - .24/kWh
30 AMP Energized - .34/kWh
40 AMP Super Range - .48/kWh

California residents double the above.

Dont give the corporations any marketing ideas.

:)

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag