Al your Pal

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Country flag
Just a heads up for y’all… OEM tires for the GTPE now up on tirerack. $335 each.
Sponsored

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Just a heads up for y’all… OEM tires for the GTPE now up on tirerack. $335 each.
I've got a set of the same for sale (4x Pirelli P Zero Elects, 245/45R20 XL)...285 miles of wear before I put my snow tires on...for $796. I went with much bigger tires. Never raced, dragged or even driven in anger. The wheels are not for sale...that's what my snow tires are on. Stored in a heated garage.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Al your Pal

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Country flag
I've got a set of the same for sale (4x Pirelli P Zero Elects, 245/45R20 XL)...285 miles of wear before I put my snow tires on...for $796. I went with much bigger tires. Never raced, dragged or even driven in anger. The wheels are not for sale...that's what my snow tires are on. Stored in a heated garage.
where are you located

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Yeah I am definitely sticking with summers. I’d really like to stay with the pirelli oems just not sure where to find them. Dealing with my ford dealer is always a pain but I guess I will call them
If I lived in an area that summer only would work the Michelin Pilot Sport 4s would be my choice, possibly the new Extreme contact sport 02. the new Quatrac Pro EV in a 255/45/20 will probably be where I land

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
I’m in the SF North Bay and taking a delivery of a GTPE in mid-December hopefully. I plan to immediately replace the tires. I’ll probably have less than 100 miles on them before I change them out (trip to detail shop on the Peninsula, then back to North Bay). If someone in the area wants to pre-arrange to buy them, DM me. My wife is not keen on keeping a spare set of tires around.

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 21 MME GTPE, 23 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
I have a set with 70 miles on them sitting in my garage. If there was a way to ship them to you and you paid for it I would do it just to get them out of my garage. I’m in New York and summers are of no use to me so I put a set of Continental ExtremeContact DSW 06 Plus on and haven’t looked back.