Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Of course this may end up being pie-in-the-sky due to chips, but I'm curious as to what timing I might experience if there aren't any delay added.

I ordered from Herb Chambers Ford here in MA on 4/27, and have a build date of 10/11/21. Assuming it's built by the end of that week (11/15), how long should I expect for the car to make it to MA—IF a chip delay isn't added.

It's been a long wait...can't you tell? ;-)
Sponsored

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
My car was scheduled the second week of January and arrived at the dealer in Winchester on about March 9th. There was a stop shipping, rail car shortage, and a snow storm in the mid west all between those dates however.
It is a long distance to be covered though.
Check the other threads on these forums to get the tracking tips.
Basically it’s train- truck- train- truck to reach anywhere in New England from the factory.

willowma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD on order
Country flag
Production (June 20) and build (July 16) dates were not much of a guide for me with battery and chip shortages. Only saw real progress once status changed to In Transit on August 2 in trackers, and Ship date was then set as August 10. It got to Kansas City per Palsapp on August 17, and was delivered to dealer in Winchester MA on September 2. ETA date varied along the way from August 17 to October 31 to September 4 to September 22.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
With a fall build date, at least you’ll be getting all the latest software modules and probably even blue cruise enabled/ installed by the time you take delivery.
I haven’t gone in for any of the dealer updates yet, but I have gotten twice the power train failure code, but car was still driveable both times so I ignored it.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Back in May when I was waiting for mine to be delivered to MA I went through fords inventory site and found a bunch of cars that were in route to MA before mine and tracked how long each leg took. That what I had an idea how long mine would take. The times carried widely, but here is the list of you are interested.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Guesstimating MA delivery 5561251F-79E7-464B-BD7D-2E951502CA4C

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Back in May when I was waiting for mine to be delivered to MA I went through fords inventory site and found a bunch of cars that were in route to MA before mine and tracked how long each leg took. That what I had an idea how long mine would take. The times carried widely, but here is the list of you are interested.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Guesstimating MA delivery 5561251F-79E7-464B-BD7D-2E951502CA4C
This is great, thanks!

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
Good info and what to expect when ours finally ship.

kram

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache
Occupation
sales
Country flag
Ordered my unit 3-26-2021 it now is sitting in Mechanicsville N.Y. since 11-2-21 sitting on a rail car, the new ETA is 12-25

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ordered my unit 3-26-2021 it now is sitting in Mechanicsville N.Y. since 11-2-21 sitting on a rail car, the new ETA is 12-25
That’s awful. Mine is at Ayer, MA at the NS Auto distribution center. My ETA was 11/21-11/27, but it’s now 12/29-1/4. Frustrating.

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
I just got the e-mail that my MME Premium / AWD / ER has been built on 12/4 my build week was 11/29.

My order page in my Ford account shows delivery between 1/16 and 1/22/22. The Ford order tracking page show ETA 1/22/22. We will see as it hasn't even shipped yet.

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I just got the e-mail that my MME Premium / AWD / ER has been built on 12/4 my build week was 11/29.

My order page in my Ford account shows delivery between 1/16 and 1/22/22. The Ford order tracking page show ETA 1/22/22. We will see as it hasn't even shipped yet.
The ship/train portion seems to be fairly timely. It’s the last leg via truck to dealer that’s holding up so many cars.
Sponsored