theRealDevo

First Name
Deven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo XC60 T6; 57 Thunderbird
Country flag
I have the same ship date and KC date ... and going to the exact same dealership. I bet our cars are riding together. Hopefully soon!
I just got the call that our car will be there by Monday and ready to be picked up that afternoon, hope yours is in the same boat! Maybe we will meet you at the dealership ;) haha
Sponsored

dcs1985

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Star White
Country flag
I just got the call that our car will be there by Monday and ready to be picked up that afternoon, hope yours is in the same boat! Maybe we will meet you at the dealership ;) haha
I haven't heard from the dealer, but I did just get an email telling me to complete my purchase. So it must be close.

OP
OP
ZuleMME

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
do you have photos and how much did it run to use them? I havent used any shops around here for tint or ppf/ceramic. Mainly just didnt feel the need to have those products on a Pathfinder, and the dealer did our Volvo per our lease. So any insight and reviews would be amazing
I only really took one photo since then, I’ve been lazy. I paid a little over a grand with ceramic and front tint matching…

625400DB-5E52-4C3B-A6EB-31EB328A495C.jpeg

theRealDevo

First Name
Deven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I haven't heard from the dealer, but I did just get an email telling me to complete my purchase. So it must be close.
I just received the same email so I bet yours is there as well. I am a bit confused on the purchase step and why it shows the total Estimate Sales Price at $66439? I guess I will wait to finish this at the dealership and confirm why it shows $66k and my monthly at $971 when before it was $845 monthly
Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from Denver 1634248601860

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I have the same ship date and KC date ... and going to the exact same dealership. I bet our cars are riding together. Hopefully soon!
I've got a GT PE arriving at the same dealer sometime between 11/5 and 11/11 if Ford's Ouji board is correct. You will have to let me know how it goes with the dealer. I've given them my X-Plan data, but am now working with my 4th sales person and 2nd GM since this adventure started.

Looking forward to meeting you in a MME Roundup one of these days. Patrick and Liv do a great job keeping people informed and driving interest here in Denver.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I only really took one photo since then, I’ve been lazy. I paid a little over a grand with ceramic and front tint matching…

Damn, that is a good looking car! Are you happy with the Man Cave? Some of my friends who are Porsche people swear by them.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I just received the same email so I bet yours is there as well. I am a bit confused on the purchase step and why it shows the total Estimate Sales Price at $66439? I guess I will wait to finish this at the dealership and confirm why it shows $66k and my monthly at $971 when before it was $845 monthly
Taxes? Did they give you the same rate as you were expecting?

theRealDevo

First Name
Deven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Taxes? Did they give you the same rate as you were expecting?
Well the rates for the options shows 5% on Ford site but this shows 5.63%, the rate is way higher than what was being offered just a month ago, I believe people were getting 2.6%. This the explanation of the Total Sale Price, I just wonder why its adding all of that to the sale price and giving me my estimated monthly off that same sale price(in my mind it would show the net). I just dont quite understand it, we wanted the Options plan just so we had a safety blanket with the car, but it seems they have balanced out the rates and incentives so it is comparable to Ford Credit option.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from Denver 1634252861149

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Sounds like it may be time for another Denver Mach-E Meetup soon!

theRealDevo

First Name
Deven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from Denver 1634252861149
Thanks for the info, it looks great and seems very reasonable! I’ll have to get in touch with them after we take delivery

theRealDevo

First Name
Deven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from Denver E1851DFF-4059-4B2A-B8D3-997EA3D077FF
We took delivery today! Everything at AutoNation went smoothly!! They did a great job with the sales process and financing, we went with Ford Options and so I worked with one of the finance managers and it was a great experience.

iwii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Has anyone had success applying an E470 toll sticker to the black windshield area near the rearview mirror? Anyone have success with it applied to the "typical" area on the bottom left-side of the windshield?

I applied to the black area near the rearview mirror and ExpressToll tells me they aren't reading it.

Earplug

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT-PE
Country flag
I have mine mine in the black dot area on the passenger side of the mirror. 15 of the last 17 tolls were read by the transponder.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from Denver 1637014434636

iwii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I have mine mine in the black dot area on the passenger side of the mirror. 15 of the last 17 tolls were read by the transponder.
@Earplug - Maybe I have a bad sticker/transponder. I removed the old one from the black-dot area and I ordered a new one. I will apply the new one also to the black-dot area. Thank you very much for the reply.

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
@Earplug - Maybe I have a bad sticker/transponder. I removed the old one from the black-dot area and I ordered a new one. I will apply the new one also to the black-dot area. Thank you very much for the reply.
Very well could be a bad sticker... I had to replace the sticker on my mom's Tacoma over the weekend cause she got a report from the toll company saying that her transponder isn't being read.

They sent her a new sticker with a letter saying that there were issues reading it.
Sponsored