bleebowers

First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e
Country flag
I have a 2021 Mach e premium trim standard range battery. It has 13,000 miles. It has been a dream until yesterday. I parked in my garage and went to plug in my charger. I got an amber light. I tried again and no luck. I got back in my car and I had a warning saying to pull to a safe stop, with the battery light, and the red car with an exclamation point.
I think it is the 12v battery. After a couple of attempts the car just turned completely off. No peers whatsoever. I followed the instructions to jump the battery and it powered up temporarily but will not start or charge. It again has no power. I called Ford CS - Nathan was really nice but in the end told me to take it to the dealer. My dealer can’t see it for a month. Another dealer can’t get it in for two weeks.

any thoughts/options?
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Put the 12v battery on a charger, and see if that gets it running. Then get it to the dealer for the 2 week wait.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Your HVBJB might have died, did you ever get the recall done? Otherwise you may need a tow.

Is Nathan on the BEV team and did he start a case for you?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I have a 2021 Mach e premium trim standard range battery. It has 13,000 miles. It has been a dream until yesterday. I parked in my garage and went to plug in my charger. I got an amber light. I tried again and no luck. I got back in my car and I had a warning saying to pull to a safe stop, with the battery light, and the red car with an exclamation point.
I think it is the 12v battery. After a couple of attempts the car just turned completely off. No peers whatsoever. I followed the instructions to jump the battery and it powered up temporarily but will not start or charge. It again has no power. I called Ford CS - Nathan was really nice but in the end told me to take it to the dealer. My dealer can’t see it for a month. Another dealer can’t get it in for two weeks.

any thoughts/options?
Hi Bryon. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

any thoughts/options?
I recommend you read the first post here:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ers-biggest-fear-facts-and-info-thread.18143/

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag

any thoughts/options?
AWD? Unlikely hvbjb if rwd

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
Doesn’t sound like a 12v issue if you still have problems when jumping it. Power it up and pull codes. If not then charge it up, put it in tow mode and throw it on the back of a tow truck.
Sponsored