phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
I will say that my wife prefers the seats in the Mach E over the GV60, but that could be personal preference. The overall ride of the GV60 is much smoother. My biggest complaint with it is turning radius. I’m not sure how it’s that bad for a smaller SUV. I’m considering the GV70 for my next SUV, but that won’t be for a few years.
The internet says the GV60 turning radius is only 6.6 inches larger than the Premium Mach-E (and it's actually slightly smaller than the GT turning radius). Do you really notice a big difference between your two cars?

I appreciate a tight turning radius myself, but have come to terms with my GT's clumsiness.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KCole21

KCole21

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium extended range RWD Mach E
Country flag
The internet says the GV60 turning radius is only 6.6 inches larger than the Premium Mach-E (and it's actually slightly smaller than the GT turning radius). Do you really notice a big difference between your two cars?

I appreciate a tight turning radius myself, but have come to terms with my GT's clumsiness.
I have a premium RWD and to both my wife and I the turning radius is noticeably different in the Mach E and GV60. My wife always says she doesn’t understand how my “boat” has a tighter turn radius than her GV60. It’s honestly my biggest complaint about the GV60.

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
A note about the bang and olfson 20+ speaker system in the GV60. It sounds soooo much better than the Mach-e B&O system. The highs are more crisp, there is 50 - 70hz midbass which is absent from the Mach-e. The system is so good I wouldn’t even upgrade it.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
GV60 and Electrified GV70 are arriving in Florida as Genesis has opened EV sales to the state. I've personally heard mixed reviews on the GV60 compared to the Ioniq 5.

My Ioniq 5 is quieter and has a more compliant suspension compared to my Mach-E Premium AWD but the range + efficiency is poor (3.0-3.2 mi/kWh with 77 kWh battery) and the 1PD + audio system are subpar. I don't think the GV60 fixes the efficiency or untuned 1PD though.

@KCole21 How do you still like yours?

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
No BlueCruise 1.2 equivalent on the GV60! Strangely it's not equipped with HDA2 even though the Ioniq and EV6 are (it might have the less advanced HDA1 though).

Also the bass on the GV60's audio system sounds loose and not very tight?

Last edited:
OP
OP
KCole21

KCole21

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium extended range RWD Mach E
Country flag
GV60 and Electrified GV70 are arriving in Florida as Genesis has opened EV sales to the state. I've personally heard mixed reviews on the GV60 compared to the Ioniq 5.

My Ioniq 5 is quieter and has a more compliant suspension compared to my Mach-E Premium AWD but the range + efficiency is poor (3.0-3.2 mi/kWh with 77 kWh battery) and the 1PD + audio system are subpar. I don't think the GV60 fixes the efficiency or untuned 1PD though.

@KCole21 How do you still like yours?
Still loving it. Rides smoother than our MME premium. 1pd doesn’t really compare and I rarely use it in the gv60. One thing I like way more than I thought I would is the retractable sun shade. It’s not that the MME gets hot, but the shade just makes it darker for our son when he tries to nap. Personally I still enjoy my MME more, but that’s more personal preference than anything else. We take the gv60 on trips we know we’re going to charge, but if it’s within range we take the MME.
The gv70 wasn’t as big as I thought it would be. So really it makes no sense for us to trade in the MME for it. Super nice but I’m leaning more ex90 or even waiting for the gv80 in a few years.
Sponsored