Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
He may be talking about those post-service reviews Ford always sends customers - not online reviews. Those are actually taken seriously (the rating) and the dealership gets dinged somehow if they get a low score. That said, the OP should score the dealership low if he’s not satisfied with the service. I’m a bit surprised that he hasn’t been able to connect with Ford. Maybe leave good contact details, like a cell phone number?
True, but either way they could refuse service to someone if this wish. There's plenty of companies that put people on "do not service" lists.
Sponsored

PilotMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Moke, FRS, Prius, FJR, 1966 Shelby Mustang
Country flag
I've had a few and only a few customers that I have encouraged to go to one of my competitors because we could not satisfy their expectations.

Doesn't sound like that is the case here. I think I read in the thread that one of people had good things to say about the same dealership. If he knows some of the service writers maybe you too could tag team and have him line you up with one of his good guys at the dealership. If that's the easiest/closest solution go for it. Or go to another dealer. If you go to another dealer don't bad mouth the first dealer to the second dealer. He could classify you as a bad customer.

take a breath and be calm you have a really neat car.

OP
OP
scubauke

scubauke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e wanta be
Country flag
Is it possible to find out if TSB 22-2295 was taken care of without calling the dealership? Happy to send my vin to someone who has that capability. If it has not been done I would take it to another dealership for remedy. Thanks
Sponsored