Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Occupation
Special Guest Star
Country flag
So, I clicked all the right web links on February 29th. I reserved my “Tesla” charger. And NOTHING has gone right since then. No confirmation. No reservation number. No email. No way to try again. No answers from Ford. No nothing. It’s frustrating beyond belief. I love Ford and I hate them at once.
Sponsored

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So, I clicked all the right web links on February 29th. I reserved my “Tesla” charger. And NOTHING has gone right since then. No confirmation. No reservation number. No email. No way to try again. No answers from Ford. No nothing. It’s frustrating beyond belief. I love Ford and I hate them at once.
Check on the ford website. They have a link for checking status.

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
For questions about order status, call (844) 589⁠⁠‑0060, Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET. For all other questions, please call (800) 392‑⁠⁠3673, Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. ET, Saturday 8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. ET.

ack154

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
When you go to this site, is there an option to check your adapter status as in my screenshot?

https://www.ford.com/myaccount/?gnav=header-account

Ford Mustang Mach-E I’m One of Those Screenshot charger status
There's no link there on my account and I absolutely have an adapter ordered and a confirmation email.

There is a link further down to reserve an adapter. And if I click that, it just takes me to my Connected Services page (where the original order request option was) and there's still nothing there. I can't find a single thing on my Ford.com account page that shows me any info about an adapter order - but if I find the email and click the link, I still get a status (still a June delivery).

OP
OP

MarkM307

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Occupation
Special Guest Star
Country flag
There's no link there on my account and I absolutely have an adapter ordered and a confirmation email.

There is a link further down to reserve an adapter. And if I click that, it just takes me to my Connected Services page (where the original order request option was) and there's still nothing there. I can't find a single thing on my Ford.com account page that shows me any info about an adapter order - but if I find the email and click the link, I still get a status (still a June delivery).
You’re still better off than I am. I too wind on the Connected Services page. But I have no date

OP
OP

MarkM307

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Occupation
Special Guest Star
Country flag
For questions about order status, call (844) 589⁠⁠‑0060, Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET. For all other questions, please call (800) 392‑⁠⁠3673, Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. ET, Saturday 8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. ET.
Been there tried that. It’s a “Special Promotion” or project. Or something. And believe me, they cannot give you any information

OP
OP

MarkM307

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Occupation
Special Guest Star
Country flag
I know this is crazy talk but for about $200 you can just order one from a third party and skip the wait and frustration.
I kinda wanted the actual adapter made by Tesla. I could easily see Tesla deciding to ban 3rd party adapters.

OP
OP

MarkM307

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Occupation
Special Guest Star
Country flag

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
I'd ask for my money back!
Sponsored