First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustan V6
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I'm about to receive my Mach E but I don't know what insurance to get. Do you all recommend one in particular? I don't want to add it to my current policy because I'm not happy with them. I'm in California.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Multiple threads on this. Nobody specializes in EVs. You get multi-car, and multi-line (house, car) discounts so consider moving all cars. AMICA, Erie Insurance, USAA are top rated.

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Nice to get a discount by using the same insurer for your house and car(s). My basic Select insurance is about 900$/year that way.

WildfireOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition
Country flag
After being with AAA insurance for years, I flipped out when they gave me a nearly $3500 quote for a yearly premium (my Lexus rx450h F-sport was 1/3 of that) on a Mach-E. State Farm was even higher.

Since I don't qualify for USAA, I ended up with the Costco-affiliated provider, Connect, for about $1700. Another option under serious consideration was Wawanesa.

Good luck!

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
It honestly call around and go with one you are happy with.

I am on Allstate and for me they have been amazing and super easy to work with. It does help that my agent kicks ass and bends over backwards to help. Both claims I have made with the company have been very smooth and nothing more than a quick phone call. One claim on the house and one on my last car when a rodent chew threw the main wiring harness. Also they were very easy in dealing getting them moved over with the bank and escrow. As in Allstate made the phone calls and dealt with things not updating right. No issue with us.Then the other little things like buying a new house updating policies have been smooth.

now F AAA. They made my life hell as they screwed up putting the vin on my last car in and when corrected on their mistake 4 months later they forced my wife and me to back pay them a few 100 which would of put them in the more expensive category and then getting a basic windshield chip repaired was hell plus any claims hard.
Sponsored