Jaeortiz

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
A little over a month ago, my screen went out. Took her into the dealership and was told that the module needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, the module is on back order with no ETA (not happy at all), since then my drive mode keeps switching as I’m driving. Today, I received a door fault error message. Is this a simple fix? At the end of this month will be one year since my purchase and just hit 7,800 miles. Bought her brand new and now having buyers remorse.

IMG_3572.jpeg
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
There are updates available for the door modules. Do you know if your dealer applied those?

OP
OP

Jaeortiz

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I’m praying. Taking her in on Monday.

jay1122

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E select AWD
Country flag
the "drive mode not available" is an ongoing software bug with no fix yet. I still get it from time to time.

OP
OP

Jaeortiz

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I used to get it from time to time also but it’s every time I drive it switches. I’m thinking it’s because of my screen issue & not being able to do any updates, but taking her in to be sure.

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
I can't say that you're alone. I've been to the dealer multiple times for the same issues. Every issue was resolved via new parts...except for the drive mode issue which requires a software update that I don't even know that Ford has released yet. My drive mode changes on me at least twice a week.

OP
OP

Jaeortiz

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Oh wow. These issues are so redundant at this point, but glad to hear you’ve had yours resolved. I feel the drive mode. Is a huge safety issue that needs to be addressed ASAP.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
A little over a month ago, my screen went out. Took her into the dealership and was told that the module needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, the module is on back order with no ETA (not happy at all), since then my drive mode keeps switching as I’m driving. Today, I received a door fault error message. Is this a simple fix? At the end of this month will be one year since my purchase and just hit 7,800 miles. Bought her brand new and now having buyers remorse.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Issues after issues. IMG_3572
When you clear the Door Fault message off the screen does it come back?

OP
OP

Jaeortiz

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
No, it doesn’t come back as long as the engine is on. Once you restart, it comes back on.
Sponsored