Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
I know some are able to see the latest PowerUp in FordPass and I’ve seen screenshots on the forum. I can’t find that thread.

I have FordPass 4.22.2 and my car recently installed 3.5.4.2. My phone is on iOS 16.1.1.

When I go to the FordPass Software Updates screen, I can’t figure out how to see the latest update, other than getting in the car, viewing it there. Do I need to disable Automatic Updates? Must I remove the phone from my car and delete the car from the app and PAAK and delete the app, reboot, reinstall, and set it all up again? I don’t want to go through all those steps again;PAAK last time was a PITA setup. Any ideas? Here’s my current screen.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest Software Update Info Missing in FordPass 37E5E573-8313-463B-AA06-6A360DBEE8DF
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I know some are able to see the latest PowerUp in FordPass and I’ve seen screenshots on the forum. I can’t find that thread.

I have FordPass 4.22.2 and my car recently installed 3.5.4.2. My phone is on iOS 16.1.1.

When I go to the FordPass Software Updates screen, I can’t figure out how to see the latest update, other than getting in the car, viewing it there. Do I need to disable Automatic Updates? Must I remove the phone from my car and delete the car from the app and PAAK and delete the app, reboot, reinstall, and set it all up again? I don’t want to go through all those steps again;PAAK last time was a PITA setup. Any ideas? Here’s my current screen.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest Software Update Info Missing in FordPass 37E5E573-8313-463B-AA06-6A360DBEE8DF
Hi there. This Software Update concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Mach-E. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag

If it shows it on the car, no reason to worry. It's probably just something up with the app or Ford's servers.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Yeah just read it in the car. The software just isn't happy. Its not like they give you any useful release notes anyways most of the time.
Sponsored