Ford Mustang Mach-E Love letter from Ford ;-) 1661475694994
Sponsored

mateo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
Got the same one. Hey Ford, if you're going to send out a letter without context then you might as well do it every 45 days like you promised instead of every blue moon that falls on the fourth Thursday of the months named after emperors. :rolleyes:

You'd think they'd send me a personalized letter saying "Hey good news, your GT is scheduled for Oct 3!" Instead, nope, try to scare me into thinking it's no longer scheduled or something even worse.

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
ya .. i got the same thing .. whats that all about ?!?
scared me for a minute .. but still showing build week of 10/3

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
Got the same this evening. I better check with Ford chat tomorrow to make sure I'm still scheduled for September 26.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Yeah not sure, this is the first random update I got from ford and just right after getting scheduled. I gotta assume they just sent them to everyone still waiting

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yeah, Ford updated me twice. “Your reservation has been confirmed “ and “Chip Hold.” Nothing telling me my reservation was converted into an order (dealer confirmed this). Nothing telling me about production scheduling. Thanks Ford. I got more information out of this forum about my car than Ford could even begin to imagine. 😱🐩

Beetle02

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 F150, 2022 Ford Maverick, Mach-E on order
Country flag
Got it to this afternoon. Didn’t really tell me anything I already knew. But we we hear from them every so often.

mateo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
I wouldn't read anything into the email.

Most likely somebody in Customer Support finally yelled loud enough at somebody in Marketing/PR for going 45 days without an email, and then they rushed out and asked Operations for a list of all customers with not-yet delivered orders, and blasted out another pointless update.

Nobody is thinking very hard about how the message would be received differently depending on if the person has a car not yet scheduled, recently scheduled, getting built this week, etc...

DYohn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ex
Country flag
The semiconductor shortage is not improving in certain sectors, and battery management ICs is one of them. Plus global supply chain issues in general continue to bedevil everything from consumer electronics to major construction. I'm a project manager and am being quoted 50-60 WEEK lead times for electrical panels and circuit breakers, and 48-50 week lead times for air conditioners. Hang in there, it's still rough out there.

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
They should be more honest and say "Hey we honestly have no clue when we will get around to delivering your vehicle but we'll try our best to make it quick"

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
is this a pattern? I received similar last Thursday night with basically the wording changed to Premium. So CA1 gets hit today and a week earlier was it all Prem's?

"As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Mustang Mach-EPremium order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Mustang Mach-E Premium. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding."

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
Next email... Deer Selects, you will have no "comfort" in what we need to tell you.
Sponsored