Macan EV Official Specs & Photos Revealed

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium 4X, ready for the Macan EV Turbo
Country flag
No dealer on this island and Porsche Hawaii doesn’t do neighbor island service. Otherwise I’d be signed up already.
Ugh what a shame… well I spoke with 19 dealerships here and none had any allocations left. Waiting for new slots to open to order mine!
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Ugh what a shame… well I spoke with 19 dealerships here and none had any allocations left. Waiting for new slots to open to order mine!
The Honolulu VW, Audi, and Porsche dealers all require off Oahu sales to sign an agreement acknowledging there is no warranty service and that the car needs to be shipped and delivered to them to get warranty work.

It could be worse. The On-island Ford dealer is an EV dealer but refuses to do any recall work on the Mach-e. Something that has been intentionally ignored by @Ford Motor Company and its executives. Hence the active search for a car the manufacturer and dealer will actually stand behind.

On the bright side though, the Oahu BMW dealer was the same way about off island sales. Several years ago though they opened a showroom and service center here. Business is good there. Too bad I don’t find their ev’s appealing (fugly)

Last edited:

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium 4X, ready for the Macan EV Turbo
Country flag
The Honolulu VW, Audi, and Porsche dealers all require off Oahu sales to ring an agreement acknowledging there is no warranty service and that the car needs to be shipped and delivered to them to get warranty work.

It could be worse. The On-island Ford dealer is an EV dealer but refuses to do any recall work on the Mach-e. Something that has been intentionally ignored by @Ford Motor Company and its executives. Hence the active search for a car the manufacturer and dealer will actually stand behind.

On the bright side though, the Oahu BMW dealer was the same way about off island sales. Several years ago though they opened a showroom and service center here. Business is good there. Too bad I don’t find their ev’s appealing (fugly)
Not in love with the Bimmer EVs either.
Hopefully Porsche and VW change their policies!
Sponsored