JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I hope everyone has the experience I have had from delivery forward. I think the dealers are learning from experience as my dealer has done. Ford certainly could have prepared them better from the beginning, but if they are a good dealer, they will figure it out. Loved that my dealer didn't try to push all types of addons to increase their profit, but not my experience.
Yup - same with my dealer- some of them are adapting
Sponsored

Reactions: abr

Alderon007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Gray FE
Country flag
Just curious-- has anyone had their car delivered to the dealer without an update showing up in Palsapp? My car is still showing "pending" in Palsapp, and the Ford tracker has a ship date of 2/2 and an ETA of 3/2. Haven't heard much from the dealer...

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Just curious-- has anyone had their car delivered to the dealer without an update showing up in Palsapp? My car is still showing "pending" in Palsapp, and the Ford tracker has a ship date of 2/2 and an ETA of 3/2. Haven't heard much from the dealer...
When mine was delivered to the dealer . .
Ford VV showed it on a train in Mexico and Pals App showed it delivered to Muncie Ramp in KC.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Just now in PalsApp, and these Pics are from my salesman about 10 minutes ago. So no on the update!

Screenshot_20210301-104116.jpg

IMG_20210301_103726.jpg

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Hey Stephen - that's my car! Got my same colored FE on 2/3/21 - I now have 1268.2 miles on the odometer and have loved every minute of driving it - occasional software glitch (always for just short periods) and had to do the software ("non-recall" recall) update at the dealer - but otherwise no problems. You will really enjoy the Mach e - congratulations. Nice to get it as spring approaches.

IMG_20210301_103726.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Hey Stephen - that's my car! Got my same colored FE on 2/3/21 - I now have 1268.2 miles on the odometer and have loved every minute of driving it - occasional software glitch (always for just short periods) and had to do the software ("non-recall" recall) update at the dealer - but otherwise no problems. You will really enjoy the Mach e - congratulations. Nice to get it as spring approaches.

IMG_20210301_103726.jpg
Can't wait to pick it up! What do you think of the Color? Do people notice it or comment? I wanted Grabber Blue, but the Wife loves dark Greys.

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Can't wait to pick it up! What do you think of the Color? Do people notice it or comment? I wanted Grabber Blue, but the Wife loves dark Greys.
I really like the color - truth is I like almost all of the available Mache e colors. My wife actually likes the silver - but given it was my car she sweetly said, "get what will make you happy." I tried to use that but she said "no" to more than one Mach e! (Rude!) So far multiple complements on the car - no negative reactions yet. People really like the color - the GB or the red are also great - and probably easier to find in the parking lot. Enjoy the ride.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I really like the color - truth is I like almost all of the available Mache e colors. My wife actually likes the silver - but given it was my car she sweetly said, "get what will make you happy." I tried to use that but she said "no" to more than one Mach e! (Rude!) So far multiple complements on the car - no negative reactions yet. People really like the color - the GB or the red are also great - and probably easier to find in the parking lot. Enjoy the ride.
She didn't say you couldn't buy a New Bronco!

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Interested to hear what everyone else has experienced as well -- ETA was last Friday (2/26) and my palsapp still says 'Pending.' Actually, the part that makes me feel like I am losing my mind is that for about an hour last week sometime, my palsapp entry changed showing transfer to Louisville, proper destination dealer, etc. But back to pending now!

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Ford VV showed it on a train in Mexico and Pals App showed it delivered to Muncie Ramp in KC.
Yep, mine is the same, except the Argentine ramp. VV still shows it in Mexico, and 22 days from KC so far (per palsapp delivery on 2/7).

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Same with me for VV and palsapp at time of delivery...the trackers all got caught up next day to show delivered

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
Might want to check your ford.com account or the tracker. I had similar timeline, still palsapp pending and I just got bumped for my deliver window by 15 days. no notice from Ford, or my dealer. No one can tell me why. And I know from calling Kansas City Southern that the rail car listed in my vehicle visibility report was unloaded in KC on 2/22/2017, but again palapp still lists pending. So either my MME is just sitting in KC for a week and counting or it never left Mexico.

It looks like there are a good number of vehicles being delayed in KC for something and Ford isn't telling anyone anything.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Interested to hear what everyone else has experienced as well -- ETA was last Friday (2/26) and my palsapp still says 'Pending.' Actually, the part that makes me feel like I am losing my mind is that for about an hour last week sometime, my palsapp entry changed showing transfer to Louisville, proper destination dealer, etc. But back to pending now!
If its 2/2/6 ETA your vehicle might be close somewhere - dealer needs to track it down
Sponsored