Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
My dealers FCTP car showed KC on palsapp till it showed delivered at the dealers. Yours is on the way.
It just arrived in KC yesterday. I'm guessing 10 to 14 days to get here.
Sponsored

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Great news! My ETA date was yesterday. Bad news - My car isn't here and it looks like it is still in KC.
What does PALSAPP show? This happened to me, counted down, got 2 days away then BAM! 23 days!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My Mach Drop RR FE got delivered to the dealer this morning. 14 days to KC and 14 days to dealer. By the time they cleaned it up it was late in the day and despite all the upfront info I provided, still spend an hour or so at the dealer with finance person figuring things out. It was more me waiting in the car setting up a bit than anything else. In and out in 90 mins. Odometer 10 miles and I drove 14 miles home in the dark and that was my first drive. I did not even test drive. So far all good.

lightnin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME RWD X batt, 2018 Subaru Outback
Occupation
retired IT
Country flag
What does PALSAPP show? This happened to me, counted down, got 2 days away then BAM! 23 days!
hmmm...similar experience here - estimated arrival date was 2/22 until 2/22 then estimated arrival date jumped to 3/15. Dealer said next day the car is "on the rail car" (NorfolkSouthern?). palsapp showed the car en route to CLAYCOMO yesterday then palsapp resumed showing no destination.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine switched from 2/21 to 3/10. VV days it is still in Mexico but palsapp says it was delivered in KC on 2/21.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Today is exactly a month since "in transit", 18 days since delivered to the BNSF ramp in KC. I did not see it in Renton yesterday. 13 days left to go per ETA. It's out there somewhere...

Last edited:

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Mine still shows ETA of 2/22 - no change. Arrived at Muncie Ramp on 2/11 per Pals App. VV still shows on train between plant and KC.
Sigh . . . . .

GatorCat

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Grabber Blue, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
Occupation
HR Total Rewards
Country flag
Dealer just texted and my Mach Drop is finally here! Attached the date trail. I’m glad to be getting it but the horrible communication for this program does tarnish the experience somewhat. Hoping this one is well screwed together!

870215A2-5EA7-43AC-B90A-3972C5F8372E.jpeg

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I have been getting a little antsy so I called my dealer. The website says they have a Grabber Blue FE in stock. Although the VIN’s don’t match I figured I’d check it out. The dealer said the website is wrong. They don’t have any Mach-E’s outside of the ER RWD I test drove. When I asked about where my car was he said “Tasker Delaware”. I was psyched. I am on Long Island. I can be in Delaware in 3 hours. Then he drops the “It should be here by March 15th”. Really Ford-Really! What is interesting is that Delaware is where the palsapp originally had the car headed back in January before it updated to the delivered status in Kansas City on February 12th. I seriously considered trying to find it this weekend. We’re all getting close.
Sponsored