First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I'm betting on a 1 week slip.

And just to note, 1/4 is the build week, not the specific build day. So late in the week is probably already baked in.
I agree - I am assuming slip of a week too
Sponsored

MurphyDog

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I finally got my dealer to give me the information he has on my mach drop order.

Build date: 1/1/2021 (which I find odd that it's not the same 1/7 everyone seems to have) - I asked him multiple times and he said 1/1 each time.

Also got a VIN! Finally.

Things are looking up!

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
Is it worrisome that some of us still don't have a build date yet? I wonder if we will be put on the 1/4 build week with the others.

And three people still don't have a order officially in the system.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is it worrisome that some of us still don't have a build date yet? I wonder if we will be put on the 1/4 build week with the others.

Not everybody sticks with this forum (or simply forgot they voted in this poll), so the 3 that never updated the poll to order status doesn't surprise me.

And since getting a build date is dependent on getting an update from their dealer, doesn't really surprise me some haven't been notified of that either. Dealers are all over the place on this process.

I suspect all the Machdrops originally had a 1/4 build week, unless there was some problem with the order. The build days have slip around a few days up or back.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag

Call Ford. They gave me my build date when it wasn't listed anywhere else. just tell them the VIN # and Dealer name and address.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Maybe the hold-up is they want to ship all these Mach-Drops first.
I see the voting says your Mach Drop is built? I thought that you were scheduled for this week :confused:

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I guess they got it in early.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
I finally got my dealer to give me the information he has on my mach drop order.

Build date: 1/1/2021 (which I find odd that it's not the same 1/7 everyone seems to have) - I asked him multiple times and he said 1/1 each time.

Also got a VIN! Finally.

Things are looking up!
!/1/2021 is obviously BS, since every single car factory is closed that day. My build week, is 1/4/2021, which starts today. So I expect updates next week.

I've had my VIN since 11/19 and window sticker since 12/19. Normally if you have a window sticker, the build should begin the following week, but the week after 12/19, Ford went on year-end break, so it makes sense that the car should begin build this week. My original premium order has a build week of 1/11, so I should see window sticker for it next week as well.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
!/1/2021 is obviously BS, since every single car factory is closed that day. My build week, is 1/4/2021, which starts today. So I expect updates next week.

I've had my VIN since 11/19 and window sticker since 12/19. Normally if you have a window sticker, the build should begin the following week, but the week after 12/19, Ford went on year-end break, so it makes sense that the car should begin build this week. My original premium order has a build week of 1/11, so I should see window sticker for it next week as well.
I have a premium with the same build week scheduled for the week of 1/3/21. Anyone who's already had their car go into production when should I anticipate a solid build date and some movement online?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
When your order is "sent to plant" you will be able to access your Monroney sticker. A few days to a week later work begins on the orders, with status moving to "body shop", "trim line", "produced", and then "shipped". It will be interesting to see how fast production runs in January.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Several Mach Drop builds have completed recently, it would be interesting if those people updated their vote on here. :)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I would, but there's no option for "in production".
If you have a Production Date in the tracker, the car is built. The primary status probably won't update until it is shipped.
Sponsored